Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stacey is saying she’s watching videos from this afternoon? But Robbie Rotten didn’t post until half 5 saying she was on her way? To me that is evening, not afternoon? So which is it you pair of lying bastards? Wasn’t even today was it you pricks
91D7F096-80B7-447F-957C-467BB5C8FF4F.jpeg
F8B94B9A-E948-4CB1-AC41-7985406ADBA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I wonder if Hinch enjoyed her slobber cheesecake
I wonder if SS hid the stories from hinch, of Rex licking the biscuit base and is just sitting there laughing to herself at every bite 😂

#BestFrenemies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the bump hiding is partly down to playing games with tattle and partly to do with her body image issues, I don’t think she’s comfortable showing herself as she really is so everything is hidden or filtered
Definitely playing with tattlers bizarre behaviour for a grown woman, clearly she is thoroughly enjoying all is she isn’t she it’s playing right into her ego making her feel like she is a celeb, other than a healthy baby I quite honestly couldn’t care when she has it the whole topic for me is tiresome though it’s clearly thrilling madam Hinch, the fake friends together post is just pathetic little Rex clearly was not interested and being coached I find this disturbing what won’t these people do to make money ?
exploiting your own bairns can you get any lower ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Jaymieeeee is clearly heard speaking in SS latest story of the boys on the bench

Reactions: 9
If she’s so real.. why don’t she upload her actual mates? Only the famous one???

Reactions: 21
Why is she hiding the bump! There is women out there would would love to be in her position they would literally die to be showing off a baby bump and here she is hiding it!!! I just don’t get it!
So she can do pre records and no one can check the size of her bump? She seems to forget there’s other things people can compare, like hair, nails, background etc etc. That bench was jet washed the other week so hinch is definitely not at Staceys today.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think she's actually not that attractive at all? The absolute morons in my office fawn over her and say she's the most beautiful women in the world. She has a weird mouth and a plastic face. And an ugly personality to match!
She is gorgeous with her filters but then just looks normal without them?! I'm really shocked how she looks in those pics with Stacey, like a totally different person! Just average, and that's fine, she looks nice, why does she need to lie about how she looks??!

Reactions: 20
I think my main take away from tonight’s tit show is how lost Ronnieblessim looks. He just wanders around, no expression, like he doesn’t know how to be a toddler. She has done that to him. Literally a thief of joy

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I wonder if hinch’s plan is to let Ronnies hair grow like Rex so they can have matching baby man buns

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.