Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A move on the cards I’m guessing
View attachment 552477
So true and the part about 'taking risks and stepping out of my comfort zone' sounds like doing TV appearances when 'asked', clothing range with ITS etc. to make more money to have the stacey life because she has said in the past about turning down things, as she was not ready :sick:

Money grabbing witch 🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 20
View attachment 552487

Here we go, sowing the seeds to her fans that she's going to move house, after saying for years she'd never leave it
I predict tv appearances she turns down. Will go ahead....maybe loose women? In the style range of clothing and whatever else she can claw I mean grab!

Little handsomes House by June 2022!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Now she’s hinted about moving, I wonder if her lock up is full of furniture for the new house? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
All these sheep's that follow Sopha, wasting all there money and changed there houses to white and grey. And now Sopha is changing her style to white and beyyyyyggge. There will be hundreds following her footsteps once more. Wasting yet more money. Its so bloody sad thst these are grown women crawling up someone else's arse

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Women supporting women but Hinch calling Stacey's 'journey' little the other week. Had to snort when the word genuine was mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can’t just be happy for her “friend” can she?? Her latest story is basically saying “i could have everything Stacey has guys I’ve just chosen not to up until now”. And then makes out she’s decided to go for it. Is she forgetting that she’s only insta famous and her husband is unemployed? Stacey and Joe are both celebrities. They both have careers.

I hope she does step out of her comfort zone and tries to do tv etc. It’ll be the beginning of the end for her. Get yourself off your sofa and onto Strictly Soph seeing as they’ve asked you SO many times! 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Her Ronnie quotes come across as a little bizarre but I can’t quite articulate why. Clearly Rex is a chatty boy but kids develop at different rates, some are extrovert around other kids, some are shy and take their time. But she makes his talking into an unnecessarily bigger thing by seemingly quoting what she thinks Ronnie would say? I think she’s done it a few times on her stories now.

I’m sold tonight, the virgin birth has occurred hence the shenanigans on the swing. I don’t understand why the need to deceive but hey, I live a normal life, not the Truman show.

Reactions: 20
I predict tv appearances she turns down. Will go ahead....maybe loose women? In the style range of clothing and whatever else she can claw I mean grab!

Little handsomes House by June 2022!
Doesn't mean she will make a sucess of it though, especially going off past experiences!!!! Be careful what you wish for Hinch!!!

Reactions: 8
She talks about stepping from her comfort zone, but I really can’t see it being for tv. She is only “famous” on insta, and she has already proven she is total dog tit with any type of gig in front of a tv camera

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.