Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its only the 17th week of the year, so she could have been 20 weeks plus 1 day when she announced and still be just over 37 weeks now, I know her bump sizes keep changing but other than that I dont really think there is anything odd
Genuinely think that’s exactly it!! 🤣 I’ve had 2 kids and I feel like she’s been pregnant with this one since my first 2 years ago🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Due my first in September and needed to hear this! Thank you. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, all her showing off makes people feel like they’re not enough and they should be doing more. It’s disgusting
Honestly, with my 1st she had EVERYTHING, changing table, changing mat, swinging crib, pram, bouncer, Moses basket, monitor, cot, you name it, I got it. Learned pretty quick that the only good thing the changing table was good for was storing my bloody washing! I cringe thinking about it now 🙈 in my defence I was 17 when she was born. Iv never gone mad like that with the others, it’s a waste of money and space! She gives a very false idea of what newborns need! They need vests, babygrows, somewhere to sleep, something to eat and a car seat, obviously a pram, but all the other crap is superficial

Reactions: 21
Soph, don’t bother restocking the non spill diffuser - people aren’t happy 😂
E3D29095-254B-4958-B426-6C86809BDD7B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ok- so I hate to break it to you guys...
but it would appear she’s definitely still preggo.
these are from her personal account -with auntie “mamfa” (🤮) commenting...
View attachment 550635
She still has to be careful on there last time I checked she had about 40K followers and not all have there heads up her arse 🤣 I think she means can’t wait to meet the baby once lockdown restrictions are lifted 🤣 doesn’t mean she’s not already had him 🤣

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember when they did a story about the hired storage locker/room and she announced all will be revealed and we will see what’s been stored....:never been mentioned again - perhaps that’s where Baby 2 and Freda have been stored?
Am pretty sure the lockup is where her old eyebrows and Jamie's old nose are stashed.

For what it's worth, I reckon she's still pregnant, she's just a great big bullshitter who feeds off creating drama where there is none.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@hinchesouzchef I need your help with the dates on this as I’ve got a new theory.

Someone slipped up (Tracey I think) and said the baby is due in may

Is it possible that she is infact still pregnant but has lied about being further along to throw people off the scent of the morning after pill story being true 🤔
I think the MAP story must be false. I was a big believer in that theory but she’d be 43-44 weeks pregnant now. It was mentioned on 28/7, the person whos friend said they had heard it said he was in the chemist ‘the other week’ which could mean 2 weeks before then taking into consideration pregnancy dates start from the last period that’s another 2 weeks so we’d be looking at end of June or the beginning of July as week 1.

edit. Of course the MAP episode could still have happened but they didn’t get pregnant and then maybe they decided what the hell lets have another baby. Which would then mean shes around 39-40 weeks now!! I think that’s my new theory 😂 that is of course if cc2 wasn’t born in January as @HinchesSousChef has lots of evidence for 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Just had a look at her personal account and she’s lost over 2k followers🤣 it was over 50k a few months back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
5th?! You deserve a medal! Ooh, I may sound thick as Hinch here, but I didn’t know you can get reclining bouncers! I definitely want a bouncer so will have to look out for a reclining one!
Neither did I until a couple weeks ago when my neighbour told me 🙈 I ordered mine from online for baby £40, 3 recline positions and a 5 point harness, which I also never knew existed 🙈 I’m still learning clearly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
She still has to be careful on there last time I checked she had about 40K followers and not all have there heads up her arse 🤣 I think she means can’t wait to meet the baby once lockdown restrictions are lifted 🤣 doesn’t mean she’s not already had him 🤣
You could be right - although she’s been allowed in the garden for a while now - but yeah- anything is possible with this one 😂
There’s almost 50k on there now- but I guess that’s why she’s limited the comments lol

Reactions: 9
Her heart won't let her be so rude!! Erm, Tulisa??
I felt she was pretty rude to me when she blocked me for politely informing her of the dangers of having her young child feed the dog ham (the dog was jumping up and snatching it from his hand). I think her heart was pretty rude when she called me “clueless” with several laughing emojis.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Can't keep up but just wanted to say that clearly she isn't going to breastfeed if crib is on Jamie's side, which is fine, fed is best, but why lie? Be proud of your choices.

Reactions: 6
Early goodnight Soph, someone's in a mooooood still, go have a good sulk, a cool bath and shine your sink 😘
Her behaviour is really messing with my head recently. It's not even funny, it's just concerning.
Have a diet coke and a daim bar love. Xx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.