Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m way behind with no chance of catching up tonight so all I’m adding is that this is SERIOUSLY fucked up behaviour!! What. The. Actual....
Arghhhhhh 😤😤😤

Reactions: 10
Anyone see the car passing in the background as it cuts out.. I was laughing to myself thinking I can imagine grinch running back to SS like omggg bubs that’s it the paps are here, get me pillows quick! Why did i forget my moon bump ffs! Get me behind the eucalyptus quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The only reason I'm leaning towards her not having the baby yet, is because surely she would be eager for the content? Especially to rival SS clothing range. Why would she post such boring tripe if she had a newborn to show all the time for mass attention?

Reactions: 12
“I need this house and I need this life” But I thought she was happy with her life and her boys??

Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: instead of caring for my unborn child, I'll jump on a rope swing and go wild

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why is she hiding the bump for, embrace your pregnancy and the bump for goodness sake.
By hiding behind cushions it just raises suspicion that a) she's had the baby or b) she's using a surrogate.
Why lie but then Soph lives her life around lies

Reactions: 9
Damn I need to give up work to catch up with you nusty trolls. So I’m jumping straight in before playing catch-up. Wow!! What to say about SS and Hinches get together. SS has downgraded herself in my opinion. She is just as much a liar as Hinch is as far as I’m concerned. Really disappointed in her. I hope they both enjoy their Lemon cheesecake with added Rex saliva 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
how do her followers not see right through her? Her content is so boring. And when it’s not boring montages it’s ad, ad, ad. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Stacey has now deleted the story of her setting out the cushions 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So she has. Good job we got screen shots 😂. What a pair of tools. This is just so weird. I don’t care if she’s had that kid or not. Couldn’t care less if she birthed another dog out of her arse. It’s just the oddest behaviour. I’m loving these threads though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.