Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad ad ad ad ad! Spend spend spend spend. Lets all laugh together

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I will hold my hands up, I have two but that’s because ones a mop with a bucket that I got when I moved in and the other is a spray mop with washable cloth as I got that when I was pregnant as Was easier to use. I use the mop and bucket for a deep clean and the spray mop for a quick clean so both are used. And the bucket is used for carrying water to wash the windows so that’s handy.

Reactions: 5
Apparently people wish death on her and Ronnie on here? Comments under Staceys comment on the in the style post!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t think of anything worse than spending an evening with a pal like Hinch, you can just imagine how draining listening to her moan about trolls all night

Reactions: 19
I follow Laura Celery. She's hilarious
She is! Keeping on hinch track- Hinch should take a leaf out of her book, and react to trolls like She does... By making money out of there spelling errors.🤣 Boibs! There you go sopha, that'll be £24 K please.

Edit to correct my own spelling error.🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have 3 mops because we have a new laminate floor and it's driving me mad trying to clean it.stupid thing always looks streaky. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 4
Oh my days. It’s still all kicking off on inthestyle post, where SS didn’t tag hinch. heaven forbid someone shares a different opinion to some of her worshippers. Some people really are that pathetic 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Apparently people wish death on her and Ronnie on here? Comments under Staceys comment on the in the style post!
I have actually seen a few posts like this but it was way before in earlier threads and the other gossip forum

Reactions: 1
You nusty trolls and Michelle O have inspired me. £10 spent on eco friendly cleaning products in recycled packaging! Haven't posted for a while but have been enjoying the comments as per!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have 2 mops, one with microfibre pads and spray bottle attached for my bathroom and kitchen as they’re both the small rooms in the house, then mop and bucket for my living room, passage and 2 bedrooms.

Reactions: 2
So the dog!! THE DOG!! likes watching CBeebies!!! Earth to Grinch - he’s a dog!! He’s not a person!! He has about as much ability to like teletubbies as I’ve to buy any of your grey crap!

She’s on the flog big time since SS’s launch. She’s getting desperate for the attention and engagement back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.