Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I really just see her hoover her pube ridden bathmat with the hoover she uses on her kitchen worktops? Revolting. She hasn't the first idea about hygiene has she

• Sick
Reactions: 26
From SS’s recent story it looks like she is having Hinch over today and is going to the effort of making a cheesecake etc. I mean I don’t know what goes on behind closed doors in that friendship but from an outsider looking in it looks like SS has mug written on her forehead
Cheesecake with a tangy lemon cream topping and a crunchy base, bound together with toddlers spit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else see Sopha morphing into this guy?
1C55654F-94C8-44E3-8850-F1AC9131119D.jpeg

*no shred of evidence*
Hinch: “THE Tesco range has sold out, but don’t worry guys more stock is on its way” #completeditmate

Hinch:”I’ve been pregnant longer than I have left”
Reality: pregnant for 2 years and is still ongoing

Hinch: “I just loooove it guys”
Reality: I love £24k and will plug anything. (Lol plug 😉)

Hinch: ”we wanted to pay guys”
Haha sorry I had to squeeze that one in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought the whole cleaning thing and the microban spray contamination of the environment was carried out by Inch. The hand filled the rubber glove and the thumb looked large, the skin on the arm was pale not tanned. Clearly the bathroom clean was carried out by someone with no tits as you can see in the reflection. They were wearing a white vest.
I thought it looked like a white vest aswell. I don’t think it’s her in the reflection

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m late and it might have been said but why on Earth does she have a whole cupboard of cleaning stuff like multiples of the same item?

I understand she’s gifted them for ads and what not but why not make up bundles to take to care homes, schools etc that might benefit from some cleaning stuff or even giveaways to her brown nosers?

and what bugs me is she goes on shopping sprees for MORE stuff. I understand she’s a “cleaner” (using that loosely) but there’s no need for hording all those products. Does my head in every time I see that stupid cupboard
It’s like the box of Minky stuff she showed yesterday, she already has millions of them, why not do a giveaway?

Reactions: 13
Baby #2 must be booting duck out of her thinking oway mother gis a gas mask. No need in spraying so many fumes in 1 short space. Thankgod it was outside. I feel dizzy from here

Reactions: 10
3 ads done (or should I say posted) so far today. She must be trying to rake in as much cash as possible before the baby arrives.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just noticed how badly measured up and designed her kitchen is. Look at the size of that filler.
They all use those. My kitchen is not a standard size or shape, the cupboards will only come in certain sizes. One of my aunties had hers made to measure to stop the need for filler panels. Expensive but looks amazing.

Reactions: 2
she definitely is viewing here today, didn't someone ask earlier if she had been dropped by Flash...

😂 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone reckon she's been told she needs to clean more and advertise different products more...seems to have posted more today than she has in the last 6 months

Reactions: 10
‘If I’m perfectly honest’ she’s never been honest a single day she’s being on Instagram 🙄🤥
It must be exhausting trying to A: keep up with a fake life and B: monitoring what and when you post. Then again, I don’t get ££’s per Ad post 🙄
She really is boring now though. I only watch her a couple of times a week if I’m honest guys 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.