Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot bear to listen to her voice any more. The whole mop thing made me want to rip my own ears off and eat them. ‘ I have FOUUUUUR ....to be EXACTTTT’

Why does she sound bleeping raging all
The time?? Her real voice is coming through now. She can’t even be arsed putting on the ditzy Soph character anymore.

Reactions: 5
He does seem to sleep a lot. I mean I have two boys who don’t sleep well so maybe I’m basing this on my experience but once my eldest was 18months there’s no way he’d have had two naps a day because he’d never sleep at night. Also he was at nursery three days a week, so was having too much fun to nap!
My eldest is 3 weeks younger than sleepy mcRon Don and has been having one nap a day for agessssss now! Maybe he’s really bored? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That condescending tone of hers likes she talking to idiots (well i suppose she is really). Hasn’t bought a mop in her bloody life they are all freebies if I’m not wrong. Really beefing up the selling now folks get your purses out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Urhhh Hinch and Solomon love fest in coming. 🤢🤢. Question is. Will she be bump hiding or showing it off. What an odd time of day to go round someone’s house. Surely Rex and Ronnie have bedtime soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why do SS and Hinch always make this big song and dance when seeing each other. Making it all secret and then some big reveal when there together. Every. Time.
WHO CARES. This is why I believe it’s a fake friendship it’s not normal to have to make some grand announcement everytime you see your supposed ‘friend’ - all for the gram!

Reactions: 42
Stacey’s stories ‘wish I had time to jet wash’ implies that this was a last minute thing. often wonder if the 2’s management gets involved and arranges these for good publicity for hinch, especially after stacey’s launch

Reactions: 12
Errrr but didn’t you see each other when you went to primark together the other week? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

eta - it’s chilly.Big blankets to hide it all. 7pm womensupportingwomen Grid post bubs moon and back incoming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's amazing for areas you touch all the time? So why spray it on tit round the garden that no one ever touches? The gym equipment only Inch touches and external doors where germs will die naturally in the sunlight anyway? She REALLY doesn't want to spray that toxic tit in her house, does she? Quite happy to take the £24k though. Quite a subtle ad, I wonder if her shoppers figured it out, or are merrily killing themselvs?

Reactions: 11
Is Hinch on her way to SS for cheesecake? After seeing it being made I’d give it a miss if I were her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually serving the Grinch's Rex's saliva infused cheesecake 😂😂. Mmmm share the love bub 😝🤮

Screenshot_20210429_171238_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.