Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mrs Hinch going down the eco-friendly, recyclable route now? That's a few posts/ads this week I've noticed. I thought maybe she's read it on tattle, but forgot she hasn't read here since dinosaurs roamed. I'm fankoo tattle for the ideazzz guyzzz.

Reactions: 8
Just watched her stories, WHYYYYY does she have to talk like that! All our tit still smells the same love! twit. That'll teach me for watching that bollocks with the sound on!
Its because she is reading it from a ssssccccrrriiiipppptttt if im honest. ATV

Reactions: 8
How is her house so filthy?
I can sometimes go a couple of weeks without mopping (it’s what happens when you work full time soph, hardly any time to mop) and my mop is never that dirty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They all use those. My kitchen is not a standard size or shape, the cupboards will only come in certain sizes. One of my aunties had hers made to measure to stop the need for filler panels. Expensive but looks amazing.
Much better off getting bespoke if you can, thought the Queen would of known that. That’s a terrible filler.

Reactions: 7
How is her house so filthy?
I can sometimes go a couple of weeks without mopping (it’s what happens when you work full time soph, hardly any time to mop) and my mop is never that dirty!!
I have 2 kids and a cat and dog, my floors aren't this dirty either.

Reactions: 10
It’s like the box of Minky stuff she showed yesterday, she already has millions of them, why not do a giveaway?
Has she ever done a giveaway? Watch it happen now 🤣 so strange how she doesn't read comments made on here yet always seems like she's trying to disprove what's been said 🤔 maybe it's just a cohinchidence 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Be honest people. How many of you have 4 mops and use all 4 of them?
Nope. I don't. And I use the cheap spray one frm home bargains where you can change the cloths.

Has she ever done a giveaway? Watch it happen now 🤣 so strange how she doesn't read comments made on here yet always seems like she's trying to disprove what's been said 🤔 maybe it's just a cohinchidence 🤷🏽‍♀️
She's the only one who I haven't seen do a giveaway

Reactions: 9
What riveting content, you’ve driven me into a deep rest.

I’ve noticed 99.99% of people on Instagram flog ad after ad after ad and no other content.

don’t know if any of you know of Hollie burgess, I usto LOVE her as a plus size person myself she gave me confidence and her two boys are so cute but her stories and her gram are just constant AD and it drives me insane.

I know when people become ‘famous’ they want to make money and I get it, but every damn second of everyday?! Really?!

im sure her sheep didn’t sign upto all of this originally so why are they all still there shoving wind up her arse.

social media really is the devil

Reactions: 10
There was a hamper for Bnm not long ago for a competition wasn’t there but never heard no more about it after the one story she did on it

Reactions: 5
She's got a bump there for sure.
It's a floaty top, but you can see the shape from how it drapes.
It kind of tucks under the boibs and curves round.
I was 38 weeks when people realised I was pregnant and even then there were people who didn't know and they saw me weekly the whole time.
It was only when I was pushing my crevice creeper down town that those people found out 😂
My neighbours didn't even know mine was born until nearly a month after birth too!
I do genuinely think she's still pregnant, but who knows 👍ATV.
Bit of a side track , but was boibs just a general spelling error, or do you follow Laura clery?🤣 I'm Thankyou.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me if it is hinch over tonight it’s going to be a vom fest about speshul best fwends. Is it just me or do real friends just throw insults at each other and banter rather than tell each other how marvellous the other one is?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.