Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the chance of facing firing squad for saying this....Is anyone else really bleeping bored now? Not just of MH but also at all the speculation in here? I don’t give a tit about her baby’s due date 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I feel better now.
I’m thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
At the chance of facing firing squad for saying this....Is anyone else really bleeping bored now? Not just of MH but also at all the speculation in here? I don’t give a tit about her baby’s due date 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I feel better now.
I’m thank you.
I think the spec is because she made a big deal about being far along yet we are 5 mths into the year almost, and no baby!

Reactions: 17
Is that bouncer chairs though? I thought it was the type you suspend from a doorway or frame. Where the baby is “stood” upright and can bounce their feet off the floor. That’s not what we are talking about?
Oh yeah. I was thinking of a jumperoo etc!

Reactions: 4
you’re right! And the fact she went into the kitchen to get the mug, sit down in livingroom and take a pic of said mug and the back through to make a ‘cuppa’ stick to your Ribena hunch 🙄

A bathmat that gets hoover lines. What the actual duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just got back home.

1) Sudden urge to clean the windows. What windows that give reflections so that we can play a game of spot the bump? Yeah alright Soph.

2) Would a heavily pregnant woman stand on something (we all know Ronnie stands on the toilet) to hang out a window to clean it? Seems foolish to me.

3) And end scene with another ambiguous “bump” shot.

My theory on this is she’s doing it to now get the sheep questioning whether she’s still pregnant. If she hit them Cold with “I had the baby ages ago” they would be shocked. Not good shocked. She needs to get their brains thinking hmmm something doesn’t look quite right here?
Then she can do her reveal. Everything is done now. Everything is ready for the baby to be here...

Ps she was wearing that white jumpsuit the other day in the b&w nursery chair photo where we said we couldn’t see a bump. So yes it’s prerecorded but who knows when.
Also she then switches to black leggings and a jumper after she cleans the bathroom so it’s just lazy stitching of pre records.

Reactions: 31

I feel better now.
I’m thank you.
I am so bored. So utterly bored of it. And I’m prob the worst speculator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can I leave my job and get paid to be a slob at home cos I cleaned all my windows yesterday on my day off aswell? Please? Pretty please? All she seems to do is shine her sink and clean her bath, it's exhausting being Sophie.

I like hoover lines in my rugs but they last 2 minutes with my kids (unlike Ron my kids are allowed on my rugs) Ronnie puts one foot on her freshly hoover lined carpets and rugs and wooooooo would I like to be a fly on that wall... but why would you ever want hoover lines on a bleeping bath math? What's the point?

She made sure to get that bump shot in the glass view too

P.s tit mug, happy Thursday xoxoxoxo

Reactions: 21
Anyone ever notice when she stories you never hear her son in the background? Shes put a photo up of him watching cartoons... how come we never hear him watching tv in the background or him playing? The house is open plan almost and absolutely silent
Cos her house isn't a real family home 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shady as sadly disappeared. Miss him 😥
Is anyone in contact with Shady away from Tattle? He was the rock of the group and the threads are poorer without his hilarious comments.

It’s odd, nowadays she only really seems to clean the kitchen sink and the bathroom. What about everywhere else? And no, I cannot EVER imagine hoovering lines on my bath mat, this has to be the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand how she has time to clean her bathroom like that with a toddler in peace. Any time I clean my toddler doesn’t leave me alone for a second and I’m constantly having to stop because he wants something or is doing something he shouldn’t be. I only ever half clean a room because it just never gets finished with my son around. Unless she just ignores him I don’t understand it. Does Jamie have Ronnie all the time then?
Well she does have a live-in nanny J Dog on call for such occasions. Come on now. How else would the Grinch ever be able to cope with cleaning her spotlessly clean house without him. ATV.

Reactions: 3
Don’t you hate the way pregnant people make out they’re doing things just because they are pregnant? I had the urge to clean my windows 🙈
Yes and the bath. EVERY ONE CLEANS 😤

Reactions: 22
I mean SS gave away Daim bars with her book so that would have made sense with that launch... but for us to believe she was having a daim bar and diet coke for breakfast.... come on.

She could have put more effort into actually displaying the clothes, saying a bit more that just congrats or maybe even do a video to say how she was proud of her. It was a poor show and a begrudging 'congratulations', she spends longer doing her sink ffs.
The promo boxes for Stacey's collection had a can of Coke and a daim bar in them along with a bunch of stickers from her sisters company

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.