Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be fair both clothing ranges are pish. No one wants to look like a sack of potatoes. Who the heck wants to buy a jumper with family and fejkas. Family and a bloody hanging plant! No thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just commented that she’s not tagged Joe and he’s her actual Fiancé. Not just a Insta hun
And its all Tattles fault because we are nuts 🤣 these people need to have a day off. They are nuts in believing the story they have been told! They have a pretend friendship to help Hinch accelerate in her "career" but it's not happening because Hinch is not relatable and she's awful! It's like they can't believe people don't like her! Sorry but she's not my cup of tea, I'm not usually "friends" with vain narcissistic women 🤭🤭

Reactions: 11
I always thought viakal was for limescale, so taps, plugs and MAYBE tiles if they need a good scrub?
Only time I use viakal is if I can see the limescale 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ maybe I'm detty?

Even then, flash bathroom usually lifts the residual limescale really well..?

Reactions: 6
So unless I’m completely reaching here (and I may be, work is dragging 😅) but Hinch’s nails aren’t at all grown out in the latest story of her holding the Hinched mug, however in her stories yesterday they’re quite grown out? Have I lost the plot? Possibly. But that’s my input for the day lol 😆
you’re right! And the fact she went into the kitchen to get the mug, sit down in livingroom and take a pic of said mug and the back through to make a ‘cuppa’ stick to your Ribena hunch 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Go onto inthestyle Instagram page and it’s the second post in with the quote, click on the comments, find SS comment with all the tags and the comments are under that! There’s about 20 at the moment, with people getting upset 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Why can I not find this comment?!😳

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210429_100052_com.instagram.android.jpg

"it really is like a little family"

Think you need to start reading the messages back to yourself before you post then Jimmers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why can I not find this comment?!😳
I can't either, I've just gone to have a look. I guess it's been deleted. Maybe the queen of Maldon had a neck claw, told SS she was trolling her and that's why there's been cleaning this morning 🤣

Reactions: 3
I can't either, I've just gone to have a look. I guess it's been deleted. Maybe the queen of Maldon had a neck claw, told SS she was trolling her and that's why there's been cleaning this morning 🤣
What was it about, do you know? 😂😂

This is another one where I can’t see anyone called Lucy with that pic in his followers 🤔
At least use believable lies in your fake messages...no one in their right minds would listen to the podcast which is based on the lives of a couple who they don’t follow/know nothing about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 551158

"it really is like a little family"

Think you need to start reading the messages back to yourself before you post then Jimmers
'when people have negativity towards you, you know your doing something right?' what planet are you on Jamie?? What is right about treating your son like a puppet making him act for content then plastering your son on the internet for millions to view and screen shot 🤔

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.