Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you do realise that a pregnancy is 40 weeks long, sometimes 39 and sometimes up to 42 weeks so she may not have had her baby yet
No tit!! Is it? As we are all discussing her running up mountains yesterday and her actively hiding her bump! Some of us think ‘he’s’ already here! As I said ‘IF’ she was 20 weeks on 1/1, in all likely hood she was further along as she said she was!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just want to say well done Dove on the reverse selfie ad- let’s hope it stops some of the filtering with influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Unless Cash Cow 2 has entered the world and she is making him/her Insta ready, I reckon she will come on later like nothing has happened, not even acknowledge her absence. She LARVVESS to do that once the sheep are bleating loud enough for her return. Nasty bint.

I really think even if she has or when she has the baby she won’t make the announcement straightaway she’ll wait a week or two. Anyone know how long she took to announce Ronnie after the birth?
Edit: after seeing the replies maybe inch may announce but I still don’t think she herself will until a few days later

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can't wait until she tells us all how grateful she is to have a 'healthy baby' after what the Cains have been through. 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh the toughening up. When inch walked the dog. That was much longer ago. I can’t remember when. Hmmm. Can anyone remember?
The dog walking was the end of may last year. I only remember because I won the thread title about him angrily walking the dog and went back and checked. I have no life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I saw a plus size lady on tiktok trying and she said its amazing and fits well, i asked her to try grinch’s stuff and do a comparison 😂😂
Yes I saw a plus sized lady on tiktok trying SS range on too. She looked amazing, which convinced me to buy some dresses from her range. I hate clothes shopping so this is a first.
I've also seen some plus sized ladies trying Hinches stuff on and it is not flattering and the quality has been described as flimsy and poor. I bet Grinch is seething at the popularity of SS collection. Who calls bingo on a crying, woe is me, dog bed break down at around 7pm this evening. 🙋🏻‍♀️

I really think even if she has or when she has the baby she won’t make the announcement straightaway she’ll wait a week or two. Anyone know how long she took to announce Ronnie after the birth?
If I recall correctly, Inch did a post either the same day or the day after.

Reactions: 5
He was born 20th June, inch did a grid post on her page on 21st June. Hope this helps. I’m fank uuuuuu

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually thinking about it, did she not mention reduced blood flow a week or two ago. If that was reduced flow to baby they'd be keeping a *very* close eye on that and it's getting more and more likely that she genuinely may have had the baby. After a certain point with reduced blood flow baby grows better out of the womb. That would explain her keeping it off Instagram too

Reactions: 5
Mr Inch no bollox has blocked me🧐🥱 i think it may be from me asking the other day that if his son is so badly trolled and people say the nasty things they do why not take him off your grid amd not post anything about him. I said celebrities that don’t put their kids on socials aren’t trolled but influencers who do are?!? All I said was the lad can’t make decisions so safeguard him until he can say if he wants 4mill unknowns having an opinion. Wasn’t nasty just giving advice that I’ve had in safeguard training🤦‍♀️ If they can’t be arsed to protect him then they shouldn’t have a problem with what people say😢 all about the money and woe is me but for a 42 year old man... grow up get some bollocks and SAFEGUARD your kid🥺 imagine these two at the school gates trying to block the teacher from talking as it doesn’t fit with the narrative 😩 absolute pair of planks😓😴 (I’m wondering if it’s cause I called them influencers and not celebs maybe) either way I wasn’t nasty or didn’t say anything out of order strange humans.
Your instinct as a parent is to protect your child, if I was an "influencer" I'd keep my children private anyway, but if they did have horrible comments said about them, I'd never post about them again. It's not the bollocks about letting the trolls win, it's being a parent and doing the right thing by keeping your child out of the fame that only YOU TWO crave.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.