Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's still unpacking all that useless tit out of her hospital bag, if so, she'll be on the missing list again tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her silence is working. I heard a Mum on the school playground telling a couple of the others that she reckons Mrs Hinch is having her baby today because she's not posted anything. The other 2 couldn't have looked less interested 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just had a look on Twitter and quite a few people calling her out on various things over the last few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I complained to ASA a few weeks ago about the make up video using filters which were not declared and they have replied today with the following message:

“We have assessed the issues you raised, and consider that Sophie Hinchliffe may have potentially breached our rules. We have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes in future.”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
I think Ronnie is at nursery every day. We've not been subjected to that bloody two man team shite in a while.
A couple of times she has posted saying he's out with Jamie, what she means is Jamie is away to collect him.
I hope the wee pet gets plenty of stimulation and has great fun when he's there.
I suspect baby is being born today/tomorrow

Reactions: 32
She loves the speculation. It’s just so predictable. Personally I think it’s because she knows she messed up with all of her grief vulturing over the weekend and has now gone into hiding and will come back as if nothing has happened, as usual 😂

Reactions: 11
I complained to ASA a few weeks ago about the make up video using filters which were not declared and they have replied today with the following message:

“We have assessed the issues you raised, and consider that Sophie Hinchliffe may have potentially breached our rules. We have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes in future.”
The makeup freebies are going stop being sent if she carries on using filters😂😂😂

hinches rep declined to comment, ofcourse they have! Princess soph can’t be blamed 🙄🙄
No Comment🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Even with her bot buying, she is well and truly on the decline compared to Stacey
Mad to think that less than a year ago Hinch trashed all over SS
I think that says it all. There’s only so far you can push a cleaning page. At some point people are going to get bored watching her clean a sink or pine her toilet! That’s why there’s all this bump hiding mystery, to drum up some interest. SS at least has a personality, and has the ability to laugh at herself. Hinch is as dull as her dishwater.

Reactions: 17
I really hope when she's birthed this baby she announces it a completely random time. If she announces around 7:30 then that baby is already nothing but more attention, money and engagement for her. It would be nice if she could just be a normal happy mum who didn't use her children for once.

Reactions: 22
I think that says it all. There’s only so far you can push a cleaning page. At some point people are going to get bored watching her clean a sink or pine her toilet! That’s why there’s all this bump hiding mystery, to drum up some interest. SS at least has a personality, and has the ability to laugh at herself. Hinch is as dull as her dishwater.
Agreed, theyve tried podcast and she’s tried TV, neither have managed to take them to the next level. Not sure what else is left🤔

Reactions: 15
If she hasn’t had baby then ma is giving her loads of bitty

thread suggestion

Hinch quiet on insta. Has she birthed another Mr?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.