Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

At last she gets called out!
And lets hope this is the start of her downfall. i am sure journalists are talking about #plagerism and how she made them look stupid for quoting her plagerised quote!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
But she said she was at SS this week, how does that work😳🤔🤔 the plot thickens
I think it was a couple of weeks ago that she was at SS as I’m sure I heard her voice in the background. So, I’m guessing a pre record, she’s birthed CC2, that will give her a bit longer of her pretending to still be with child. BlessEd be the fruit, I’m Fankyoo x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it was a couple of weeks ago that she was at SS as I’m sure I heard her voice in the background. So, I’m guessing a pre record, she’s birthed CC2, that will give her a bit longer of her pretending to still be with child. BlessEd be the fruit, I’m Fankyoo x
Yes I was thinking aswell , trying to pretend she’s seeing SS this week. Her sheep really are stupid🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Thats interesting, The Sun finally reports something slightly negative about Hinchy but turns off commenting on the article. It's almost as though they knew there would be a massive influx of other failed Hinch hacks 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If she’s not currently birthing her cash cow in the field with the goat, then she really has no shame in letting everyone know what a bitter witch she is. There’s no other plausible explanation for the sudden radio silence. She’s supposed to be an advocate for #womensupportingwomen but can’t even be there for her bestie on such a big day?? duck right off. No excuse for that unless of course she is in labour. But I highly doubt she is. Nasty cow 😡
Even if she is in labour, if she's on the gram using her giddy blocking pointy finger then she can wish her best friend a congratulations.

Reactions: 19
She defo has to be having cash cow 2 today. its SS launch day of over priced lemon print tit today 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
She will be loving all this speculation 🤣🤣 arnt you Soph?! And also by them both doing the radio silence, it actually takes attention away from SS, what a pathetic, nasty piece of work she is 😆

Reactions: 9
She will be loving all this speculation 🤣🤣 arnt you Soph?! And also by them both doing the radio silence, it actually takes attention away from SS, what a pathetic, nasty piece of work she is 😆
She will be loving it, one day even her ‘trolls’ are going to disappear and then what is she going to do? Get a real job perhaps? Hmmm.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.