Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s not currently birthing her cash cow in the field with the goat, then she really has no shame in letting everyone know what a bitter witch she is. There’s no other plausible explanation for the sudden radio silence. She’s supposed to be an advocate for #womensupportingwomen but can’t even be there for her bestie on such a big day?? duck right off. No excuse for that unless of course she is in labour. But I highly doubt she is. Nasty cow 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If she’s not currently birthing her cash cow in the field with the goat, then she really has no shame in letting everyone know what a bitter witch she is. There’s no other plausible explanation for the sudden radio silence. She’s supposed to be an advocate for #womensupportingwomen but can’t even be there for her bestie on such a big day?? duck right off. No excuse for that unless of course she is in labour. But I highly doubt she is. Nasty cow 😡
It would be quite the coincidence if she happened to go into labour in Stacey's release day....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s going to reveal the baby at 7pm &
wearing SS clothes i can feel it. Edited for typo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when she went silent for a week with no pre-warning ?
What was the reason again ?
I’ve been trying to look back through old threads but can’t even remember when it was 🙈

Reactions: 3
I wish she'd stick to cleaning. All this tat she's coming out with, books and clothes and other crap, all in various shades of grey is getting old (also I wonder if her hincharmyare kicking themselves over their grey houses now Hinch is introducing brown everywhere??). I actually miss the cleaning videos, they were fun once upon a time as I've never seen anyone EVER enjoy cleaning so I tried to do it too (I failed, I bloody hate cleaning. It's gross. And cleaning out the filter in a dishwasher is the most disgusting thing ever, her saying she lives it gives me the creeps and shows me she's unhinched 🤣) and now with all this merchandise, show me Ron! Show me playing with him, show me motherhood struggles and cleaning and relatable content! BE RELATABLE DAMMIT!!! I need to see instagrammers be normal ffs...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when she went silent for a week with no pre-warning ?
What was the reason again ?
I’ve been trying to look back through old threads but can’t even remember when it was 🙈
She went AWOL mid January. I believe that’s when she had cc2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't doubt she feels genuine sorry for baby A and her family, but how she has gone about it is hideous, someone said grief vampire and it captures it perfectly.
I know she made a large donation, but how about raising ongoing awareness I'd its affected her as deeply as she claims. She could do all manner of fund raising/promoting awareness going forward. Let's be honest, the sheep would enter a raffle to get a piece of her toenail.
Someone with her media presence (and ammunity it would appear) could do such good for so many causes. It's very sad that she is deleting and blocking other people - I would really hope it isn't because these other people aren't famous - but who knows
Ps she isn't in labour shes in a strop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
7pm tonight.
hinch will post.

“guyzzzzz I don’t know how it happened. My best friend ever launched her range today and I bought a dress and a skirtz and a top and then I got soooo excited that I gave birth. So here he is. Beautiful hanzome rufus”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
😭 wow just popped over from the kate hayes thread if u popping over read the wiki wont be dissapointed 👌 she had the baby yet as Janie baught him self new trainers or he still repping them mallets hes had since day dot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the new prince of Maldonia appeared in January or any other date in the past how will she justify keeping it secret for so long and blatantly lying to her followers? Surely her dishonesty no matter the excuse would be unacceptable to a lot of even her die hard followers or are they that far in that she could tell them the sky is green and they'd believe her?

It totally reminds me of this meme that used to float around about Beyonce and the hive. This isn't the one I meant, the one I was looking for was something like Beyonce could chuck one of her kids off the side of a boat and her fans would be like "yas queen" but you get the point. Difference is though, Beyonce has talent(I really dislike her so it pains me to say that), Hinch does not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is shocking but typical Zoph behaviour it would seem. Why on earth would you block someone for politely making her aware of another sick child?! How can she possibly have 4M followers if this is the way she acts, it beggars belief!!

On a side note, I see SS mentioned in her stories this morning that she was taking flowers from last night to a local care home. When has Hinch ever done anything like that?! She’d never give away anything she got for free!!!
You’re forgetting about the time her and her niece draw pictures for the local old people’s home. Apparently it made their day. I’m sure most of them didn’t have a clue who she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.