Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you - I remember some cryptic post about being betrayed by a friend but couldn’t remember if we ever found out who or what was said.
Oh the toughening up. When inch walked the dog. That was much longer ago. I can’t remember when. Hmmm. Can anyone remember?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s bought alot of lettys hasn’t she. There is more i couldn’t get them all in. 10 infact
D94E13FE-E00C-49BD-A337-7FCA149B4BE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Thank you - I remember some cryptic post about being betrayed by a friend but couldn’t remember if we ever found out who or what was said.
...and wasn’t it followed by some crap from Inch saying ‘we’ll toughen her up’? Edited to say Souschef and I posted at the same time🙂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
...and wasn’t it followed by some crap from Inch saying ‘we’ll toughen her up’? Edited to say Souschef and I posted at the same time🙂
Thread #167 & #168
May last year. Oddly that’s when I think she conceived. Maybe that’s when she found out she was pregnant.....

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So she was up at 3am over thinking, over loving, or a feed!!! (God she posts some monotonous crap)

If she was 20 weeks when she posted that sonogram picture on 1/1 she would be about 37 weeks now!! I think the 4th Von Trapp is already here!!

Reactions: 9
Thread #167 & #168
May last year. Oddly that’s when I think she conceived. Maybe that’s when she found out she was pregnant.....
I’ve been searching too 😬

Reactions: 5
I’ve been searching too 😬
Here’s what you want. May 27th last year. How odd that today’s the 27th too and she’s also having a strop.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she was up at 3am over thinking, over loving, or a feed!!! (God she posts some monotonous crap)

If she was 20 weeks when she posted that sonogram picture on 1/1 she would be about 37 weeks now!! I think the 4th Von Trapp is already here!!
I deffo think an announcement is coming...mind people always say when Hinch has a day off Jamie is always posting....so why is he so quiet today? Especially with the podcast being out today and he’s usually resharing posts!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone listened to today’s podcast. Purely out of curiosity. It’s called “tidy house tidy mind”. I’ve not listened to any of them. Just wondering what she was cackling about on this one.
I have listened to some of it. It really irks me the way she pronounces things, like every single word with a pause and a stress. It’s as if it’s painful for her to get the words out. It’s so unnatural and annoying I had to stop listening (not that the content was exciting anyway)

Reactions: 13

you do realise that a pregnancy is 40 weeks long, sometimes 39 and sometimes up to 42 weeks so she may not have had her baby yet

Reactions: 4
you do realise that a pregnancy is 40 weeks long, sometimes 39 and sometimes up to 42 weeks so she may not have had her baby yet
You have to admit though that picture she put up last night she doesn’t look pregnant at all, unless it’s an old picture, who knows what’s true with her anymore

Reactions: 15
That's a bit of a harsh way of putting it. 37 weeks is full term and given we know hinch has a blood disorder, plus she was posting about baby being engaged etc it's not unreasonable to assume that at 37 weeks she may have had the baby. I do see what you mean but it possibly wasn't the best phrasing.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.