Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 80% of SS stock sold out in just over 6 hours and there’s Hinch’s being reduced to clear after weeks🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Poor old Nigel is going to be ringing in sick again.
Talking of which, I had a reply from ASA today following my complaint about Hinch using a filter when advertising Iconic products. I feel strongly about this kind of misrepresentation as a mother of daughters.

We have assessed the issues you raised, and consider that Sophie Hinchliffe may have potentially breached our rules. We have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes in future.

Don’t know what difference it will make but at least they do consider concerns. I was bitterly disappointed that it didn’t come from someone called Nigel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I complained to ASA a few weeks ago about the make up video using filters which were not declared and they have replied today with the following message:

“We have assessed the issues you raised, and consider that Sophie Hinchliffe may have potentially breached our rules. We have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes in future.”
haha, didn’t see yours. Same!

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling she may of already had CC2 over the weekend and the videos past few days were pre records since she's not done a review of Stacey's clothes!
Honestly if this was my best mate I've be bouncing off the ceiling, reposting everything and showing her all the support going! Yet you see nothing like this!!

Reactions: 14
If she’s still liking and commenting then it’s unlikely she’s birthing. So stupid that she’s doing this on SS day. It’s just really obvious she’s jealous

Reactions: 25
Imagine if she chose to have a c section today just purely because of SS launch
I hate to admit it, but I’m at this level of pettiness right now.. tempted to schedule a c section on my sister in law’s birthday because she’s been bitching for the past month that I’m due a few days before her birthday 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If she’s still liking and commenting then it’s unlikely she’s birthing. So stupid that she’s doing this on SS day. It’s just really obvious she’s jealous
Didn’t realise she’s still commenting. But knowing her smooth delivery she had last time, she will be pushing the baby out reading tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed, theyve tried podcast and she’s tried TV, neither have managed to take them to the next level. Not sure what else is left🤔
I use to really like her but when they started trying to sell Sky TV, I was out. Movie nights!! Yeah right!! I think her expiration date is coming up?

Reactions: 5
If she’s commenting on these accounts why not SS and in the styles 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.