Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ConfusedMango

I just wish people would put these sensitive situations into perspective. Would you send multiple sympathy cards to recently bereaved parents? No. Would you call them up several times in the days after stating how heartbroken the death of their child has made you? No. Would you send them multiple text messages including pictures of their precious child that you have edited? No. So why do people think it’s ok to act this way over social media?

Because they are making the death of a baby all about them. To score likes, to stroke their own egos and to attract social media engagement. The lack of respect is sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 306
Don’t be fooled guyzzzz, she’s got her big block thumb out, I respectfully messaged her telling her about a little girl we know who is suffering a similar fate to baby A, but she’s fighting it and her marrow transplant has been successful, there’s every chance she could get home and fight it for good. They have a GFM for some help with living expenses as they’re going to have to temporarily rent a place close to the hospital while her treatment is ongoing. They’ve only asked for £1000 and I’ve shared it to my own stories and also sent it to hinchy.

blocked. Within 5 minutes of sending the message. I take it because the little girl is possibly going to live it doesn’t fit the grief, woe is me narrative she’s going for.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 216

lfoz91

Seven years ago we lost my neice to leukaemia.. She was the same age as baby A. This whole spectacle on social media has been very painful for my sister and our family, reliving those heartbreaking moments, as well as countless other families that have also unfortunately been through this same agony.

We all handle things differently, but the thought of influencers hopping aboard a grief trend for likes about sick children makes me furious on levels I’m not sure existed. I’d want to hunt every one of them down if that was my neice, but of course it wouldn’t be because we’re just an average Joe family and you can’t benefit from that on social media. Honestly the whole thing just makes me sick.

Buying a plant shortly before and just to use for the inevitable announcement of baby A’s passing and using it to filter a black and white photo of her with it looking like a tombstone.. A child you’ve never met, parents you’ve never met, honestly I just have no words for how despicable and black your soul must be just to get engagement and attention.

Today another poor little child will die, and tomorrow, and the day after that.. but of course none of that matters, because this baby has ‘famous’ parents - as much as my heart truly does break for them.

RIP sweet baby girl, and to all the other poor babies and children. Sleep peacefully 🌹

Sorry for waffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 173

Rubyronron

VIP Member
As I’ve mentioned before, we as a family have been in the same situation as the Khans. As have many many other families.
I think this grief tourism is a scourge of social media. To offer your sympathy and/or to use your platform to raise awareness of the any ‘cause’ of illness/disability/death is in my opinion fine.

I can’t however bear the fact that people such as Hinch, have been following, and publicly commenting on this child’s end of life journey.
There was never going to be a happy ending.
This little girl wasn’t going to recover and go to Disneyland.
This mawkish public outpouring of grief for a child we don’t know is just awful.
Today another child will die, and tomorrow and the day after. We can feel empathy and sorrow but they are not our children to mourn.
Baby A’s parents may or may not get some comfort from messages. They will very likely be sad and bitter that people are getting on with their lives within minutes of posting a sympathy message, including inappropriate hashtags. Hopefully they won’t read the majority.
It is a strange world we live in. An instagrammer that can create a cult following who imitate her every move.
When she doesn’t have the sense or tact, to know what is appropriate it is dangerous.
The planter headstone post was an example of a crassness I’ve never experienced.
How she can bask in such unnatural adoration is a sickness.
She needs to ask her followers to have some respect, and stop hashtagging her brands on a post about a dead child.
But. She won’t.
Any ‘fame’ is good fame in her mind.
That may well be her downfall.
I am also uncomfortable with people changing their profile pictures for one of a child they have never met, and using photographs that are not their property as she has done.
I hope today will be a day off. I can’t think what else she can do/say to make things any better or worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 171

MissBijou

Chatty Member
So I got blocked for politely asking her to remove that night post of her plant. My message has disappeared but I would happily screenshot it to show you it was respectful. It was something like, “please remove this Soph, it looks like a headstone on a grave which I imagine would be painful for Ashley and Safiyya. Your post early tonight was so respectful, that would have been enough on its own”.

But as predicted she’s hit that block button faster than a rat up a drainpipe. What if I was an avid hincher who had lost a baby of my own, I’d have been so upset and would not be able to understand the reasoning for blocking me? She really is something else. The worst part is I actually feel sorry for her as she’s clearly surrounded by enablers and unable to take ANY form of criticism, even if it comes from a good place. God forbid she has a parents evening for little Ronnie or baby hinch 2 and the teacher dares say something that’s not glowing.

If you’re reading this Soph, time to wake up. ETA: you've lost an avid hincher here yourself, Soph. I bought (and still have) all of your books, one of which is still "on display" on top of my bedside table in the hope that you would return to your old relatable ways. But unfortunately you've truly outdone yourself now, there's no going back. Perhaps I should use those books of yours on my fire.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 156

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
It’s sickening. It’s not often I’m lost for words so I apologise that I might be a bit rambley. As some of you may know, probably not, I’m not particularly memorable, I’m a palliative nurse. I work in end of life care, currently with older patients, but I have worked with various ages over the years. I saw some arguments on Facebook discussing grief tourism and others defending it, saying that the public were invited into their final moments so it’s valid. One thing that I’ve learnt over the years is that no two peoples grief is the same. I’ve seen families laughing and joking when the time came and afterwards, and at the opposite end of the scale I’ve seen family members collapse, so overcome with emotion they can barely breathe. I’ve had celebrations, a seance, rituals from many different cultures but grief is immeasurable. It’s also often very different when you’re expecting a life to come to an end than when it happens suddenly. My heart goes out to anyone that’s lost a person in their life, it really does.
I’m really uncomfortable when a death becomes a fashion, a trend, a competition almost. Yes, it’s heartbreaking, no child should pass away, and I can’t even imagine how those parents are feeling right now, any parents in a similar situation actually. And when I saw that Azaylia had passed I welled up, as I’m sure a lot of you did. And that we would if we’d read of any child. But the tagging and the “crying so hard” and “I feel like I’ve lost one of my own” posts are sick. It’s like a pissing contest. And that’s before I start on the RIP posts immediately followed by pics of influencers with their kids then a swipe up. I mean it’s like knocking on someone’s door with your own family saying “sorry for your loss, look at my healthy family, here’s my Avon book. Buy my tat” I doubt the family are looking at other peoples stories right now but why can no one have a basic grasp on what’s acceptable? Anyway. That’s my 4am ramble.

just to add, I don’t know why but Sophas shortening of their names in posts recently really pissed me off I don’t know why. For all I know they called her up and told her to. It just wound me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 135

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I went to bed last night and missed the latest installment. But it was stage 1 of what I predicted she would be doing as soon as that poor baby died. I thought she would have waited until this morning for the Azalea photo but nope she went for the night shot. I’ve got it all written down in a step by step of what I believe she will be doing over the coming days. If she does the next thing as I predict I might get cocky and share it but I do think she’s reading here and playing games so I think I’ll just quietly sit on this and nod to myself that I was sadly right about things I don’t want to be right about. She really is a very warped human being. She’s been playing the long game here.

• Heart
Reactions: 126

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Just a quick message as things are so heated at the moment over A, lets just remember there's so many other children out there whos lives are limited too - lives lost - children going through treatment right now - unimaginable pain - my thoughts are with the Cains and I'm sending so much love to them - I hope A is at peace and is happily playing with her favourite rattle up there 🌹sweet girl 🦁 xxxxx

But my thoughts today, and everyday are also with families currently struggling. And with anyone who's lost a child and isn't getting the well wishes they deserve because they're not Instagram known , if this applies to anyone on tattle reading this right now just know I'm thinking of you and I'm sending you so much love xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Snarkysnarky

Thread suggestion- not had a chance to read through the whole thread yet so apologies if I’m doing a Hinch and stealing someone’s work!

Stacey may be InTheStyle- don’t panic Hinch, you’re STILL vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 107

mooseknuckle

VIP Member

Doe, a dick, Sophie is a prick
Ray, the name of cash cow two
Me, a name, it’s all about Zoph
Far, off you fuck and run huuuun
Sew, her mouth tight and shut
La, is all that Ron can say
Tea, a drink with Tumeric and eggs
That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)..

Sing it with me trolls. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
I complained to ASA a few weeks ago about the make up video using filters which were not declared and they have replied today with the following message:

“We have assessed the issues you raised, and consider that Sophie Hinchliffe may have potentially breached our rules. We have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes in future.”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
And there it is, couldn’t help herself could she. As for all the hinchers, seeing #hinch army and home decor and all the other shit just tacked on after allegedly mourning the death of that poor child, disgusting. Will anything bad be said about this apart from us? No. Will she be held accountable for this highly inappropriate shit? No. 🙄🙄

thank fuck for you lot, I need a lie down!

• Sad
Reactions: 97

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
My son works at tiger and I warned him about her haul, on Saturday they sold out of the veg bag things and on Sunday had lids of people in for the jars, fuming that they had run out. He said they were all ‘proper specimens’

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s bought alot of lettys hasn’t she. There is more i couldn’t get them all in. 10 infact
D94E13FE-E00C-49BD-A337-7FCA149B4BE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm not entertaining her in regards with A anymore. She'll get what's coming to her eventually. She can't continue to behave this way forever.... It'll all catch up to her eventually. She's already skating on thin ice recently....
She'll be quiet for a week "because it doesn't feel right being on Instagram guyz" because she's "so heartbroken"

I'm just here to say she's a cunt, an even bigger cunt than i ever thought possible actually, I usually find her banterific and enjoy ripping her apart cos she's so FIK. She really is good entertainment... But, at the moment I'm utterly sickened by her and I can't wait for her career to go down the shitter and her to be left with nothing but tat, literal tat, a husband she controls, kids that hate her, kids she doesn't even like - but atleast she'll have fatty hennerz and money. Money doesn't buy you happiness Sophie, you're proof of that you sad little woman 😘
Get help. You DISGUST me.

Happy Monday guyz xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 92

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Ok this picture has me done in 🤣 is she expecting us to believe at 9 months preggo she’s on a mountain with 2 goats??
E9027317-A2BC-4816-9922-499177938E4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91

Braggles991

Absolutely shameful behaviour on the Ashley Cain page. She needs to tell her 'army' to reign it in. The person that commented about the recycled message needs to calm it aswell. Yes she's a prick but Ashley's post was not the time to pull her up on it. The whole lot of them should be ashamed.

I think she should have just left it at her story post. She knew the reaction she'd get from comments and still done it anyway. It's outrageous that she's making a post about a little girl dying all about her and her ego

• Angry
Reactions: 88