Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf
Why is she sharing messages about s baby dying and making it about her

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She just had to go there again didn’t she. Narcissist. She is vile.

Reactions: 18
Omg... she has made her plant look like a headstone!!! What’s up Soph? You not getting enough attention tonight?!! You are vile!!! That child had duck all to do with you? Leave it out ffs!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Honestly, respect for her went from 5 to -479347328942 very quickly, she's disgusting and I don't get how people who aren't die hard hinchers don't see it.

Reactions: 22
This level of grief olympics is beyond distasteful.
Yes it’s sad, but you don’t know the family.
These complete strangers competing for a gold medal in empathy overdrive. Social media turns into a top trumps of the most descriptive message.

Reactions: 49
C1312371-034D-43D9-9D95-2F7F63AA4792.jpeg
This is on Facebook. So it’s not just us who think hinch is going to far with posting about Azaylia.

Also a tanning page tagged Ashley in a post about tans.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Baby A and her family are local and of all the tributes and things done in the area, I have seen no one stop this low in their tributes. She is actually disgusting.

Reactions: 16
"Present to the baby from Ron"
We did it the other way round Soph, 1st born received a present from their new sibling.
I don't think the baby will be very jealous, but Ron might be.
Also, correct me if I’m wrong but last I checked you were not allowed visitors? One birthing partner and that’s it. I was in and out when I had my baby in August! So why not just leave the present at home! In fact, why not leave 2/3 of that bag at home!!!

Reactions: 6
Remember when soph told a woman who lost her baby that the baby will live on through ron? I hope she isn’t suggesting the same with her bleeping plant for baby A. I really hope the papers don’t publish this as a ‘lovely tribute from mrs hinch’

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What the bleeping hell is she playing at? I thought right ok a story to say sorry and rest in peace earlier on. Lots are doing it. Respectful and simple.... then putting her photo on her plant pot... Looks weird and REALLY doesn't sit well with me.. At all. There wasn't any need for a second story. Let the Cains grieve now.
Then another story sharing messages ?????? Why? What? Why? It's not her place at all. It's literally nothing to do with her - I don't actually have words, I'm a bit confused, she thinks she's soooooooo special. I'm furious actually. Disgusting.

Reactions: 66
It is so sad about what happened to baby A and I sympathise with her parents. I just can’t cope with the influencers either over posting about it or those who post and then continue advertising their shite or making it about them.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.