Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that think those black labels look totally tit and unnecessary?!? Why? Can’t get my head some of her ideas. I loved packing my hospital bag 3 times over (3kids) but why all the separate bags? I understand one for dirty stuff but that’s it?’ Total fanny
Needed ‘innovative’ content. She hasn’t anything else.

Reactions: 6
How on Earth anyone could deny that she’s photoshopped that bump in the first pic is absolutely beyond me....this was supposedly the same DAY!
32B999AC-3CE0-4E59-A31C-CD70F99A0127.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What horribly heartbreaking news about baby A. Really hope Hinch does the decent thing, posts a heartfelt comment and leaves it at that and doesn’t make it all about her 😢
based on tonight she seems to be respectful but who knows what will happen tomorrow. She’s a witch but what she post on the story seemed heartfelt

Reactions: 2
Ol’ sopha commenting on her SILs post before copying the whole thing & making millionsView attachment 545661
I saw your pic so went and looked back as not an avid follower- so SIL started hers a year before her account? Loved all things cleaning/zoflora/grey etc etc, and she basically copied?? I wonder if the ‘edit’ on her photo added in the bit that tagged her SIL which credited her or did she try pass it off as her own originally? Can’t believe their accounts are so similar in the early days

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
#bekindguysss xxx pic on right was only 2017View attachment 545772
“I’m not one to ever judge someone on their weight”....proceeds to do exactly that and judge someone based on their weight. Also if others can’t seem to remember her ever being fat, I doubt people were calling her names. More than likely it was in her head because of her illness/obsession with weight. We’ve only ever seen one ‘fat’ photo anyway which was taken at a bad angle and she looks size 16 at best....hardly fat.

Reactions: 28
Everyone should pack pain. I packed paracetamol and ibuprofen, had an emergency c section and the midwives and nurses were very busy, once I was off the morphine I did my own pain relief. I think I wore a hospital gown for 2 days straight and showered and changed into a onesie on the third day before going home. Still didn’t pack as much as she had, we had one small bag between me and the baby. Just unnecessary! And we were in a room to ourselves but still didn’t have the time or energy to shower constantly and give myself a mini facial.
I get why you did it but isn't great taking your own meds as if something happened or you need to be given other meds it could interact, unless it's all recorded on your chart but would defeat the point of not disturbing the staff. I know where I am if you take your own meds in you have to declare it and they're put in a lockbox for the nurses to administer as prescribed.

I wish I packed more in my bag when I was induced with my first 2 years ago 🤣 I didn’t think I would be in hospital long but ended up being in there 6 days 🤣
11 days total here with my 2nd 🙋‍♀️ I did overpack AGES before having him but I have issues so I need to feel organised, however it's not something I'd recommend, like I said.. Issues 😂 I used every bit and more though in the end. 5 days on the ward before going down to L+D and by the time my partner had brought my pillows etc in I actually walked down to delivery whilst they pushed all my crap on the wheelchair 😂😂 Mortifying! 😩

Seriously though, anyone who's pregnant and seeing that don't compare yourselves to her! You take what makes you feel comfortable but think about practicality and waste. I did overpack but it was either stuff I already had at home or the new stuff like nighties etc that I still have and wear now a few years later!

She already has so much tit there that she could have thrown together for her bag, no need to buy all new crap that she won't even use once home! AND IN WHITE?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like hell is she going to be wearing jumpsuits either ffs 😳

Reactions: 4
I saw your pic so went and looked back as not an avid follower- so SIL started hers a year before her account? Loved all things cleaning/zoflora/grey etc etc, and she basically copied?? I wonder if the ‘edit’ on her photo added in the bit that tagged her SIL which credited her or did she try pass it off as her own originally? Can’t believe their accounts are so similar in the early days
. It’s clearly not just quotes she plagiarises🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is how I imagine the convo with Dr Rebecca went “Hi I’m fank you, it’s Sophie ROSE Hinchliffe ‘ere, you proberley know me as MRS HINCH, yes, THE Mrs Hinch...anyway I’ve seen your message & I really dunno what your issue is, I’m mean I’m basically advertising your quote & I didn’t even charge you my usual £24k fee! So I fink you’re being a bit rude saying that I didn’t credit you when because of me, people can read what you have written & they are probberly getting tattoos of it & decal stickers put on their walls and that...Hmm actually maybe I will add that to my homeware range (available now at Tesco hunnay) I fink your actually a nusty troll & mummy says that you’re just jealous & that I should just ignore you but I don’t want my shoppers fanz getting wind I might not be as nice as I pretend I am so I’m gonna change the post & say something vague about your article but in no way am I apologising or giving you propper credit right coz like I said you’re just TROLLING me & I’m Mrs Hinch so you should be grateful yeah cos I’m actually helping you out here. #BeKond #mummazsupportingmummaz
This is scarily believable... And i was a fan of hers once. What happened Soph!!! Did you change with the money, or were you always a good actress???

Reactions: 5
I’m wondering now if it’s not actually her bump she’s photoshopping but the rest of her body to make herself look thinner? So her waist, bum etc

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Plagerism, dreams & rancid egg.. Stop the bullshit and lies ol Soph we beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've had 4 and honestly just took nightie (old ones) big bra, big pants, pads, tit pads my tooth brush and dressing gown. I had a quick was with hospital soap as forgot mine but it was a clinical shower, not a spa. In and out!

Exactly 😳 has this woman actually given birth before??!!! Typical wasteful attitude saying it doesn't matter if it gets ruined it's only from amazon 🙄
Shes a disgrace tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.