Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No.

In my eyes her and her followers have just swooped the lowest of the low.
“like she was my own” NO. Just no. bleeping vile that anyone can try and say something like that 🤢 she is warped for even sharing that, there’s no other explanation than she has seriously got a problem with her head.

Reactions: 51
Why would she try and make it look like a headstone in her garden???? Just why.

I can’t even deal with this woman

Reactions: 42
Lets go champ hashtag? All of them are disrespectful with what’s going on but really? Lets go champ??
Low life little bastards.
Absolutely fuming

She's absolutely bleeping disgusting. Everyone will gush over it thinking it's soooooooo lovely. Well I hope she gets bad press over it. And the messages make no sense at all.. Tasteless and completely uncalled for. She has NO respect at all. I find most her stuff bantz, she's entertainment - nothing more. This, this is wrong and I'm sooooo angered by her behaviour.
I hope she goes to bed disgusted in herself tonight.

Reactions: 21
The hinchers really are a cult aren't they?! Any normal person would see how vile her posts have been.... bleeping gravestone! But no, not them. There's literally nothing she can do that they won't kiss her arse over or just use the "you're a jealous troll/she's so down to earth" BS. She could go round running over puppies and they'd forgive her. What is happening to the world

Reactions: 20
Low life little bastards.
Absolutely fuming

She's absolutely bleeping disgusting. Everyone will gush over it thinking it's soooooooo lovely. Well I hope she gets bad press over it. And the messages make no sense at all.. Tasteless and completely uncalled for. She has NO respect at all. I find most her stuff bantz, she's entertainment - nothing more. This, this is wrong and I'm sooooo angered by her behaviour.
I hope she goes to bed disgusted in herself tonight.
I haven’t commented on her regarding poor baby A before. But this?! I’m just so speechless that someone could be so vile!

Reactions: 16
I haven’t commented on her regarding poor baby A before. But this?! I’m just so speechless that someone could be so vile!
I'm honestly so disgusted. She's made A all about her from day one. She's vile. She's got masssssssssive issues. Massive. Her mental health needs addressing, she needs help and I'm getting sick of her being made out to be a Saint. She needs help.
I'm honestly just........ Just wow.

Reactions: 25
I’ve seen many do ONE story at the sad news.....one story maybe followed by a quote or a photo.

It’s one thing to support and give thoughts but to just keep on when you do not know them isn’t right at all!
Their friends and family yes! Strangers? No!

I’m sure they know EVERYONE has felt sad recently and more so today, shed a tear and is thinking of them.
Time to give them peace and leave them be!
Enough of the tagging and the constant “how it’s effecting you”. Unless you’ve been there you’ve NO clue at all 😓

AND I have to agree with the few here the placement of baby A’s photos wasn’t nice at all 😭
If you have a heart Soph remove that story!!!!

Reactions: 19
No.

“like she was my own” NO. Just no. bleeping vile that anyone can try and say something like that 🤢 she is warped for even sharing that, there’s no other explanation than she has seriously got a problem with her head.
Its a bleeping joke but as someone in the post said back and as I'd mentioned in a previous thread the way the parents handled it was absolutely angering palliative nurses the party's and dancing and spectacle of it all and then the family drama of denying the Facebook page and receiving gifts when it was shown on video and photos them receiving the facebook gifts and when the aeroplane and landmark tributes were set up and organised there and accepted by the family just the whole way they went about it as a social media spectacle has indeed bred the grief tourists and now grief Olympics and bred people like hinch and her followers trying to be the first to post about and get links and engagement on their posts, the parents updates and whole journey with Azaylia had been on Instagram so it's not surprise it turned out that way and why other people on insta are competing in posts about her and trying to relate to this family including hinch. It's all a shame and shambles for the end of life period leading up to her passing today the whole thing being a social media spectacle caused this. So very sad😔

• Sad
Reactions: 59
The way she thinks it’s appropriate to go so overboard on her stories is just baffling to me! She doesn’t even know them!
This is a horrible time for the parents and the family so I really hope they don’t see the messages from her deluded sheep.
God forbid if I ever was in that situation and saw messages from some twit to another twit saying they felt like my child was their own I’d go apeshit.
The narcissism displayed in those 2 posts is just vile. It really angered me!
Sophie, we know you haven’t read here since 1066 but have some bleeping decency you stupid bint!

Reactions: 27

Totally agree no reason to place it on a stone side like that. Everyone else has shared just a photo and text written alongside it.
It’s disgusting, I can’t unsee that!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just when you think she couldn't go any lower she does this. What an absolute disgusting human being. She is so so bleeping disrespectful, I am absolutely fuming. I hope to god the parents don't see, they are going through enough as it is without bleeping bleep face making it about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Also, correct me if I’m wrong but last I checked you were not allowed visitors? One birthing partner and that’s it. I was in and out when I had my baby in August! So why not just leave the present at home! In fact, why not leave 2/3 of that bag at home!!!
most likely different rules in a private hospital

Reactions: 2
No.

They're all off their tits, wrong ens. The lot of them.

Reactions: 14

I was also completely disgusted and disappointed in this. I can't believe how much she's shared of what this poor family have gone through, it's like she's trying to make this horrendous time something she's going through, as opposed to them. I'm so sorry for the family, not hinch though, it's nothing to do with her 🙇🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So she showed her plant earlier in the week as a complete set up for when baby A passed away and could do this

What a sick duck

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.