Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just dawned on me that none of this would have happened if twinkle hadn't mentioned tattle, or Mrs Hinch getting in touch...
Ahah, got to lurvvvvv twinkle , that's why I'm here ? I've nothing against twinkle though bless her, she was a stay at home mum who got sucked in with the hincher. Maybe just maybe she will also come to the light. ?
Twinkle wake up
Leave hincher you must ?

Reactions: 9
I was looking back over an old Mumsnet thread on Mrs Hinch, from August last year and it made for interesting reading. Firstly, I’m convinced it was started by a family member, a friend or someone from her PR team and I think a few of them carry the conversation on as it’s just not a natural flow, you can see the heavy promotion.
Secondly, some on there tracked the number of followers she had and at one point it went up by 10000 in 30 minutes! Quite a lot of evidence on the thread supporting the idea that she purchased followers (a large number have no profile pic, no posts and only follow her account).
Someone on there also mentions that she possibly doesn't live in the house, it’s purely used for marketing purposes.
She seems to have started off, in partnership with Zoflora. Loads saying she was promoted heavily in Zoflora groups on Facebook and that’s where the bulk of her initial followers came from.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
OMFG - I'm not suggesting you watch this entire thing but skip forward and listen from 16.30 - 17.00 talking about her Instagram page. This was in September - getting her nails done for this morning. She talks about posting grid pics vs the stories. Apparently "the engagement is better" from the stories. Innocent little hairdresser Mavis from Chester wouldn't know about engagement would she? Or be bothered about it? But sales pro Sophie from Essex?!? Proof it was a sales tool all along.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16
Its vile the fact she loves rubbing in people’s faces that she is “Mrs Hinch” going into shops and shouting about it. If you’re anxious you wouldn’t want people to know WHO you were if they didn’t.

Reactions: 17
Oh my god 🤦‍♀️ and Mrs Hinch liked it. This lady also has one of those bin liner caddy things in the bottom of her bin 😭

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This really is quite the insight. Note how she mentions she is a hairdresser and look out, here comes the anxiety.

That is, if this really is her, and not one of her PR team / family.
The links aren't working 😔 x

Reactions: 1
Hi, I'm new and this is my first post so am a bit nervous. Joined here from the link on mrshinch's tweet tonight. She has mentioned haters on Instagram and I didn't know what she meant as I never see any comments on there so I guess she means here? I started following her fairly recently as I was off work with depression and feeling very lonely. To be honest, it helped. Her stories brightened my days and I think I wanted that perfect house / life that she has. I guessed she would get gifts from companies she mentioned but believed she was only sharing things she uses and they would be grateful. Guess I'm pretty thick as didn't know she gets paid. Does she really? Anyway I guess I'm a bit sucked in, I do follow her tips and have bought a few (quite a few) of the gadgets and products. My anxiety is worse than ever now cos I'm spending money I don't really have, husband is losing patience with my absolute obsession with trying to keep house looking and smelling like a show home - it doesn't by the way. And I'm genuinely worried my curtains are gonna fall apart with all the stuff I'm spraying on them. I know that sounds like a feeble attempt at a joke but it honestly isn't. I'm sure you all think I'm stupid but no need to tell me, I feel crappy enough anyway. And the saddest bit is I know if I stop following her there will just be this void - how pathetic hey. Sorry for long post but thanks for listening. Just thought I'd throw some light on what the appeal is. (jeez I nearly ended with All The Best ?)
Stop following her babes and follow this thread, were a supportive bunch too! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hinch's stories much more informative this morning 😆
Wot no sales today?!

Reactions: 3
Hi, I'm new and this is my first post so am a bit nervous. Joined here from the link on mrshinch's tweet tonight. She has mentioned haters on Instagram and I didn't know what she meant as I never see any comments on there so I guess she means here? I started following her fairly recently as I was off work with depression and feeling very lonely. To be honest, it helped. Her stories brightened my days and I think I wanted that perfect house / life that she has. I guessed she would get gifts from companies she mentioned but believed she was only sharing things she uses and they would be grateful. Guess I'm pretty thick as didn't know she gets paid. Does she really? Anyway I guess I'm a bit sucked in, I do follow her tips and have bought a few (quite a few) of the gadgets and products. My anxiety is worse than ever now cos I'm spending money I don't really have, husband is losing patience with my absolute obsession with trying to keep house looking and smelling like a show home - it doesn't by the way. And I'm genuinely worried my curtains are gonna fall apart with all the stuff I'm spraying on them. I know that sounds like a feeble attempt at a joke but it honestly isn't. I'm sure you all think I'm stupid but no need to tell me, I feel crappy enough anyway. And the saddest bit is I know if I stop following her there will just be this void - how pathetic hey. Sorry for long post but thanks for listening. Just thought I'd throw some light on what the appeal is. (jeez I nearly ended with All The Best ?)
Please don't feel stupid. You have realised there is something not quite right about this situation,therefore you are NOT stupid. Mrs Hinch has honed her sales patter and aimed it directly at people in the same situation as you. Your story is not unique which is why I'm writing an article. It's manipulation/grooming at its finest and the corprotisation of MH is deplorable. This is the story that needs to be told!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just a lurker on these cleaning threads (And loving them, keep it up) but just want to make sure all of you who value your anonymity are aware that if you have a linkedin account yourself and then view someone elses linkedin profile then that person knows you've viewed their page and can access your full real name, place of employment etc.. As Hinch's linkedin page has probably seen an influx of people viewing it recently she will have put two and two together and know you've come from here and might cause some problems for you. Just wanted to mention it just in case some of you didn't know.

Reactions: 11
Awww noooo Rosie Ramsay who I love on Instagram has done a post tagging Hinch ltd...she needs warning not to associate with this company ☹
I'm very disappointed but not surprised. I did actually follow Rosie. But I won't be doing that any longer. bleeping sheep!

Reactions: 4
Please don't feel stupid. You have realised there is something not quite right about this situation,therefore you are NOT stupid. Mrs Hinch has honed her sales patter and aimed it directly at people in the same situation as you. Your story is not unique which is why I'm writing an article. It's manipulation/grooming at its finest and the corprotisation of MH is deplorable. This is the story that needs to be told!
This what exactly happen to me as well your not alone xxx hope you feel better we all here if you need us xx

Reactions: 6
Not too sure if this is her actual YouTube channel or not but, wtf are these... 😂

Screenshot_20190314-121014.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.