Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to change topic but it seems baby A has now passed. I sincerely hope from the bottom of my heart that Hinch & the other nobodies don’t try and make it about themselves and how sad they feel. Rest in heaven princess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Rest in peace Azaylia.

Sophie just needs to do herself a favour now and not make it all about her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So tragic that baby A passed away yesterday. I did think it happened when her parents were silent on Instagram yesterday. How long before Hinch pops up making it all about herself?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So sad. Bless her little heart. I just hope Hinch doesn’t make it all about her. Let’s see many I’s and me’s appear in her shite quotes

Reactions: 10
What horribly heartbreaking news about baby A. Really hope Hinch does the decent thing, posts a heartfelt comment and leaves it at that and doesn’t make it all about her 😢

Reactions: 15
God that bag is like a 1st time mum who doesn’t have a clue. My second time round everything was black & a bag full of pads they took priority 🤣 Obvs 1st time round I knew the biology of it but nothing could of prepared me for the murder scenes 🤣 After a few days I remember thinking how on earth am I even still alive 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Echoing others who've said they hope Hinch doesn't make this all about her, especially not using it to silence any criticism of her for the next.... however long. Does she know Ashley or Safiyya AT ALL?

Reactions: 8
Baby A has died. I call bingo on Hinch posting about it, but making it about her.
So far, no acknowledgement of this baby’s death by Hinch.

Reactions: 4
Echoing others who've said they hope Hinch doesn't make this all about her, especially not using it to silence any criticism of her for the next.... however long. Does she know Ashley or Safiyya AT ALL?
No. In a previous comment On ashleys post sophie has said she has never been so attached to a family she has never met. I hope to god she does not make this about her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really hope she doesn't say anything like 'Baby A will live on in her baby" like she did before.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Baby A has died. I call bingo on Hinch posting about it, but making it all about her.
So far, no acknowledgement of this baby’s death by Hinch. The baby she plastered all over her account recently.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Heartbroken for Ashley and Safiyya. RIP Azaylia ❤❤
I hope Hinch stays quiet or just does one heartfelt post and leaves it at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't really think Hinch will be able to win whether she posts or doesn't post about Baby A. It's so incredibly heartbreaking what has happened. But I'd understand if she wasn't going to post. She's heavily pregnant and hormones will be everywhere.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.