Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grief vampires.
I’m not gonna lie when I saw Ashley’s post I shed a tear but because I could see the pain in his eyes and couldn’t imagine what they must be going through. But I will not be sharing the post or writing anything publicly. I don’t think influencers like hinch write these posts because they genuinely care. Yes they might be upset but the posts are all part of their job and they think that’s what is expected of them. Only some will do one post and move on, whereas other like hinch will keep posting because it’s giving them content. You can tell the difference between someone who is expressing their true feelings and someone who is doing it for content or for the public eye

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Cleaning with Mario. Sorry I haven't a clue if I'm breaking rules naming him I assume not. Posted a tribute to Azalia and 2 mins later reposting messages from people who have bought his waxes .
He’s not the only one either. Jake Quickenden posted about Baby A then next story was ‘come on you reds!’ And he’s got a baby as well!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What is what the grey?? Its just not suitable for a child's room. It will bore poor Rex to sleep maybe that's the idea!
Why isit not suitable? My daughter has a grey bedroom with colour accessories. I don’t see anything wrong with it?

Reactions: 17
My husband's friend does the opposite. He's only got size 6 feet (in fairness he's only about 5'5" so everything looks in balance) but he wears size 8's to make his feet look bigger! They look absolutely ridiculous. He literally almost falls out of his shoes.
This has reminded me of years ago when mum and I were at the cinema with her friend. For some unknown reason, she'd bought size 8 shoes when her feet are about a 4. As we walked into the screen, she face planted the carpet because she tripped over her too big shoes! How we kept it together I don't know. We helped her up, sat and watched the movie, said our goodbyes, went to our cars straight faced...

As soon as mum and I shut the car doors we burst into tears laughing. We sat there for a good 15 mins and it still makes us laugh when we talk about it. I know we probably shouldn't laugh at people falling over, but we couldn't help ourselves and we did at least wait until she'd gone!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s not the only one either. Jake Quickenden posted about Baby A then next story was ‘come on you reds!’ And he’s got a baby as well!
Marnie has done it too, posted about Baby A and then next story was her at the zoo with Rox

Edit, just checked and she's actually done it twice, once with the zoo and then another post about A and then next story is her advertising a drink 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This is why I wish celebs and influencers would just keep quiet if they don’t really mean their condolences to the extent they are implying. I’m sure everyone is sad but some people are making story posts which imply they are devastated/crying then back to the usual within minutes. That is so distasteful.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Cleaning with Mario. Sorry I haven't a clue if I'm breaking rules naming him I assume not. Posted a tribute to Azalia and 2 mins later reposting messages from people who have bought his waxes .
reposting customers messages on the tribute page, unbelievable

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?

Reactions: 65
Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?
Yep, I thought the same, also thought it was weird she said 'our little lion' on her post, I'm not sure if she knows them on a personal level, but I think it's a bit disrespectful.

Reactions: 38
that was my point earlier, people post that they are heartbroken then 5 minutes later it's back to normal. Of course it will affect some more than others based on experiences. Lets face it you cant really quantify "heartbroken" as it is a figurative thing which is just commonly used to describe extreme upset. Obviously people are wrong to be upset.

Reactions: 9
I love nice neutral calming childrens bedrooms ! My kids have a very similar colour scheme to Sophies kids bedrooms - splashes of baby pink and blue - they sleep in there - its tranquil- they have plenty of colourful,noisy, stuff in other places in the house - the last thing then need when trying to wind down and sleep in sensory overload with colours and crap !

Reactions: 16
I wish Azaylia’s parents had just posted the sad news and turned off comments. If you can stop people tagging you too, I’d have done that as well. I’m sure people have good intentions but I swear some are always trying to outdo each other. Never mind those tagging Hinch on posts like this, with all the #cleaning hashtags.
OMG how insensitive can one person be? A post about a poor baby who has lost her life with Hinch hashtags. Her followers are shits RIP Azaylia. 💔💔

RIP Azaylia🧡

I hope Hinch stops now and doesn’t say Azaylia will live on through the new baby... if she does that, I’ll block her and leave tattle, please don’t do it Sophie, just stop now.
Hopefully she learned her lesson from all the comments on here the last time?

Reactions: 6
Yep, I thought the same, also thought it was weird she said 'our little lion' on her post, I'm not sure if she knows them on a personal level, but I think it's a bit disrespectful.
I thought the exact same. She's not "ours".

Reactions: 20
Just lurking on her very first thread & cackling away, seems like sopha does more than get stoned now...
CA448052-864A-416F-860E-29BCE3D9B1B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
obviously my last past should hav
that was my point earlier, people post that they are heartbroken then 5 minutes later it's back to normal. Of course it will affect some more than others based on experiences. Lets face it you cant really quantify "heartbroken" as it is a figurative thing which is just commonly used to describe extreme upset. Obviously people are wrong to be upset.
so sorry everyone this should have ended with obviously people aren't wrong to be uspet

Reactions: 11
Grief vampires.
Hinch’s message :

“I bow to you now and always”

What is she on about? Some people need to realise sometimes it’s ok (and better) to say less rather than OTT drivel.

Terribly sad news about baby A, hope the family will be given privacy and left alone now. 💔

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.