Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that, it’s teeny!
I know covid cases are down but I still wouldn’t be shopping on a Saturday when pregnant unless it was for something essential.

Reactions: 19
White knickers and a white dressing gown....she is aware what goes on after childbirth, no? 😆😆 As for all the luggage...where does she think she is going with her miceller water, like she will have time to fanny about in hospital doing a full skincare routine!!
Im interested to know, I assume that visiting will be very restricted...so she will be on her own with baby for a lot of the time if she has to stay in. Wonder how she will cope seeing as how dependent she seems to be on Jamie

Reactions: 31
I am so glad she had a label maker to write toiletries on the toiletries. Or else who knows what might have happened........... it would have been so confusing to wonder what these objects could possibly be?????

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought that, it’s teeny!
I know covid cases are down but I still wouldn’t be shopping on a Saturday when pregnant unless it was for something essential.
They even said on Twitter how dangerous it is for pregnant women but of course she’s not arsed

Reactions: 10
If it wasn’t for covid she’d probs have trace in to do a fresh set of acrylics 💅🏼 Make a real trip outta it 🧖‍♀️
I wouldn’t be suprised if she got something like these done, with a few dollars signs included for cash cow no2!! 😂😂

77A25FC2-4C3E-4A11-B409-7DD87500D6FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
White knickers and a white dressing gown....she is aware what goes on after childbirth, no? 😆😆 As for all the luggage...where does she think she is going with her miceller water, like she will have time to fanny about in hospital doing a full skincare routine!!
Im interested to know, I assume that visiting will be very restricted...so she will be on her own with baby for a lot of the time if she has to stay in. Wonder how she will cope seeing as how dependent she seems to be on Jamie
im not sure what the rules are now but back in May last year when I had my boy, there wasn’t any visiting allowed. I just have to say though, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. It doesn’t matter how dependant she is on Jamie or anyone; every woman needs support after giving birth, it’s hard to cope in normal circumstances never mind now. I don’t feel like this is something she can be criticised on 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
im not sure what the rules are now but back in May last year when I had my boy, there wasn’t any visiting allowed. I just have to say though, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. It doesn’t matter how dependant she is on Jamie or anyone; every woman needs support after giving birth, it’s hard to cope in normal circumstances never mind now. I don’t feel like this is something she can be criticised on 😬😬
Yeah ok i see i could have sounded like a cow there, but actually did mean it in a non horrible way. 🙂

Reactions: 10
I’m really gutted she hasn’t actually had the baby yet I was invested in the idea of her on Tuesday doing a big reveal saying she had the baby just before Easter 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Sophie was spotted today and not in her floral
Frock!! Edited to say the floral frock behind her is the one she bought 🤣. Sophie was spotted today in a fury gillet!!View attachment 544737
Is she wandering around the shops eating a bag of crisps 🤣🤣🤣 probs just pulled the mask up for the picture! Honest to god she’s just trying to provide tattle with the laughs today

Reactions: 11
Is she wandering around the shops eating a bag of crisps 🤣🤣🤣 probs just pulled the mask up for the picture! Honest to god she’s just trying to provide tattle with the laughs today
What is she holding in her hand? And why is she draping herself all over that clothes rail?? Weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the hospital bag packing. What the actual duck. Why is everything with her so over the top and extra. FFS you’re not heading on a luxury break. I pack less toiletries for a week on holiday.

Reactions: 14
Take the poor little kid out somewhere nice that he will enjoy for once! Instead of being dragged to boring shops then back home to nothing.
Scyooz mee hun fink you'll find he does we went to baby ballerz a year ago🙄 and he has a mud kitchen, OK fine there's no mud in it but it's there when he wants to use it, my grass journey included him feeling the samples so he's explored the great outdoors I'm fank yoo very much, so many Trolllzzz here man✋✋ This iz not OK Guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awww Zoph babes, what the hell happened to your ever so cute refillable animal squeezy bottles that you were going to use for trips away etc?

#youcanhaveallthemoneyintheworldbutitsworthlessiftheplanetisdead. #thinkaboutyourchildrensfuture
👍🏻

Reactions: 26
I saw a hilarious TikTok today, a normal woman showing her normal, messy, lived in home. There are some brill comments on it about grinch that made me laugh too 🤣

not to derail the thread / wtaf is she packing for - a week in Dubai?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.