Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wondering does she know she’s being induced and that can take up to a few days, and then she might have to stay extra for monitoring due to her blood disorder? That’s the only logical reason for packing so much because she’s already had Ron and must know you don’t need all that? She must know she’s having a longer stay or she really is just having a laugh? 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be honest I’m surprised she didn’t throw in a tissue mask for the bants

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got gut ache just looking at those cheese egg monstrosity 🤢🤢🤢

genuine question now though, so with her purchase of the Elviie, she’s planning or is already breastfeeding. With such a poor looking diet how is she managing to? I’m pretty healthy and struggled to sustain as the weeks went on as I don’t think I was eating enough!
So one of you fellow tattlers will be able to tell me if that’s just nonsense or if it is indeed true!?

also this comment is not meant to start a boob or bottle debate. (Good for sopha whatever she does) As long as the beasties are fed who cares!
she’s still a knob though
I'm sure this has been replied to countless times but my diet is horrendous (I'm a fat duck that can't give up the snacks) and I fed first for 14 months and second is now 19 months and still going.

Reactions: 10
I gave birth in the morning and was home buy tea time with my second, looks like she’s packing to go to Disneyland

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has utterly lost the plot. Where does she think she's giving birth? You wouldn't think she's birthed a child. White knickers? That's just a big fat no. White dressing gown? FML. JUMPSUITS? Heaven forbid. Daywear? Home time wear? Who is she? My daywear and hometime wear were fecking oversized t-shirt, baggy lounge pants and granny slippers. I swear she thinks she's fecking Kate Middleton

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why does the cheese look like that though 😣 if thats what pre grated cheese looks like when its melted then I dont want it! 🤣
They coat it in something to preserve it and stop it sticking together in one big lump. Doesn’t melt well

Reactions: 5
They coat it in something to preserve it and stop it sticking together in one big lump. Doesn’t melt well
It only lasts 5 days in the fridge too better to buy a block and grate it yourself tastes so much better and actually melts

Reactions: 7
Sophie was spotted today and not in her floral
Frock!! Edited to say the floral frock behind her is the one she bought 🤣. Sophie was spotted today in a fury gillet!!
73176877-E020-4DC4-B410-6D560667F37F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Another day, another haul of unnecessary tat. A bag in a bag for no particular purpose. I can just imagine Jamie trying to locate something four bags deep, like the baby in a wooden Russian doll set. “Jam-eeee, I wanted a replacement acrylic nail from the bag labelled “pre-recorded nails from March” in the “essential things for labour” bag in the Cath Kidston mini bag in the matching Cath Kidston tote bag.”

As for the travel jewellery case, I have no words....
Don’t take your jewellery in when you go to hospital. Or money.
Just saying........

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.