Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was waddling like a duck feeling she was about to give birth any moment, now she's off out again.
The Dr is letting it all go. Nothing or nobody will ever teach Sofa a lesson. She really is untouchable. Biggest liar on social media.
Did she delete this? I’m sure I read she felt like she was going to give birth any minute and then I couldn’t find the story 🤔

Reactions: 5
With covid she literally has the option of being discharged 6 hours after her baby flys out, that’s what I did, I literally had the worlds quickest shower to get all the blood off my chest and thighs and I was in my nightie and maternity leggings and off in the middle of the night 😂😂
Hahaha you done it right. Same with me though, with my 2nd and 3rd I was out within 8 hours because everything went smooth, very lucky - with my last baby I left about 5pm, I had a quick shower like yourself, and I walked out looking like tit, walking like I tit myself, hair in a bun on top of my bonse, massive pj's, fluffy socks and slide on shoes. I looked an absolute DREAM ❤ 15 min before I had to get fully redressed cos blood leaked eveywhere.
THAT MY FRIENDS. IS REAL.

I have no issue with people getting a nice outfit on, hair done and makeup done. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself when you've ripped your vag in half but she'll do all that just for the gram and wants everything to look perfect. It's annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just watched the stories how long is she planning to be in the hospital for,I take that much for a 4 day city break 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With covid she literally has the option of being discharged 6 hours after her baby flys out, that’s what I did, I literally had the worlds quickest shower to get all the blood off my chest and thighs and I was in my nightie and maternity leggings and off in the middle of the night 😂😂
Same 🤣 I went home at 1am....my nan caught covid in hospital, there was no way I was staying in there 1 minute longer than I had to.

Reactions: 8
Honestly , if you want real advice to pack just ask your fellow tattlers! 😎
your profile picture makes me laugh every time I see it 😂 especially on these hinch threads, it would be amazing to see Karl Pilkington shout “bullshit” whenever Soph sprouts up on insta

• Haha
your profile picture makes me laugh every time I see it 😂 especially on these hinch threads, it would be amazing to see Karl Pilkington shout “bullshit” whenever Soph sprouts up on insta
I just laaaaaav it
Karl pilkington is such a miserable bastard just like me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Both my births were private at one of the London maternity hospitals (paid for by my medical insurance) and both planned caesareans. But it wasn’t a penthouse at the Ritz, storage was still limited even with my own room/en suite and the medical staff were very keen to have the room clear of unnecessary clutter for monitoring/in case of urgent medical treatment. I’m sure they’re even keener on this with covid cleaning protocols. I suspect she will not be that popular if she rocks up with those big bags and spreads it round her room.

If anyone is pregnant and packing their hospital bag, you do not need half of her stuff. It’s seriously over the top to say the least. It’s not a spa weekend, micellar water (and butter...) will be not be at the forefront of your needs when your baby is puce and screaming. I’d be more forgiving if (a) it was her first time and (b) she wasn’t trying to encourage impressionable followers to buy yet more things, including products she’s paid to advertise.

Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that she's been well vague about the birth and now she's almost drawing it all out? It's almost like it's now a staged event.

Reactions: 21
Why bother decanting you toiletries into them little bottles? Just Chuck the bottles into a bloody bag for life and stop using so much plastic for the sake of it.

• Haha
Still sulking over that bleeping cheat dream. For God's sake it was just a D R E A M. Get over it.
We can't control what we dream when we are asleep. But it doesn't mean it's happened or going to happen in reality. She gives my arse a headache, honestly.
Maybe her past is ‘popping’ up in her dream & she’s afraid of inch doing it to her while he ‘pops’ to the garage
911A3165-98BD-4CBE-9E7C-E85313CF88DB.jpeg

• Wow
Totes relatable...I went home in my husbands t-shirt as they had to cut mine off me for an emergency...she’s getting booted out after 6hrs this time if it’s plain sailing, 24hrs if it’s a section! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Having a ‘day off’ tomorrow but to be fair I would too, if I’d just packed a hospital bag like I was moving house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.