Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s out shopping in Chelmsford today. Considering her Dr has told her to rest and the other day she said she felt about to drop, why would you go shopping in a busy city centre?
Lets see how many people tag her in fan photos today saying they saw her

Reactions: 18
Why does the cheese look like that though 😣 if thats what pre grated cheese looks like when its melted then I dont want it! 🤣
Pre grated cheese is coated in potato starch so it doesn’t clump. Unfortunately this stops it melting the way it should!🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Only just watched what the dr had to say (littlehousecalls) she seems really sweet I don’t think she will go down without a fight though

Reactions: 7
Just putting it out there so I can call bingo if I’m right 😂

I 100% think baby was born around easter and the pastel nails were done at the end of March. It will be revealed as an extended video of the Easter egg hunt she posted at the time. I also think she planned to reveal earlier but can’t “because of baby A”. She’s currently on maternity leave with someone else posting her pre-records and her doing occasional snippets (like all the shopping etc). Off for a deep rest now because all this typing has made me tired. All the vest 👍🏻

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell I hope whilst they are out shopping they are going to buy Mr Hinch some new clothes, in that video of him tickling Ronnie his clothes are looking very snug. Also has Soph removed most of the good Dr's text from her last grid post? I know she added the doctors name but I haven't finished the end of the last thread but on rereading the grid post it seems she has removed most of it? I need to go read the original post and then how it is now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
DAD554B7-8C1A-424B-B851-9BF265B447C4.jpeg

I am so sick and tired of the contradictions that come out of her f’ing mouth!! This is her response to Charlotte Crosby and complaining to Channel 5. How does she get away with it all?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Not related to any previous chat here, but I ventured into our local Tesconsuperstore yesterday and there was no sign of any of the hinch range anywhere, not in F&F, no home stuff. 🤔 Just a small book display near a row of cleaning products.
Is it being launched just in the southern area?
The Tesco I went in was in Norwich.
I work in a small one in the area and we only had the books too, thank god!

I still don't understand her acting like Dora The Explorer in a pandemic and whilst apparently being heavily pregnant..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a thought, maybe Ron isn't as delayed as she makes him look, maybe she can't show him talking on her stories in case he mentions anything baby related and gives the game away :unsure:
Don't think that's an issue, it's not like she's going live on stories.

Reactions: 9
I had my baby 7m ago and didn’t have to isolate unless I was going in for induction or section. I think it’s only for planned interventions because they know when you’re coming in.
I had to re read that. I thought you meant 7 minutes ago!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she’s out shopping in Chelmsford today. Considering her Dr has told her to rest and the other day she said she felt about to drop, why would you go shopping in a busy city centre?
Chelmsford has a kfc. So is this from the other day when they got a kfc?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just thought I’d put this out there. The only reason I focus on this topic is because of the potential deception that is here. This is a woman who lies about anything and everything. Of course all I care about is health of baby and parent. However her levels of deception are getting insane. If she lies about something as big as this (unless for a genuinely good reason) then what else is she capable of lying about?

Sept 20th new nails
Pregnancy test states 3+
So take that as her being min of 5 week pregnant
Baby conceived early-mid August

That’s a due date of early May and means she’s telling the truth about not having the baby yet.

Except she said she was about 8 weeks pregnant when she found out.

So if her pregnancy was actually conceived around July 20th like she’s essentially said she would have been due mid April.

So even if my theory of Jan 15th was incorrect. (Still holding out for that bingo) then she really should have had this baby by now. Especially as she’s given the impression that she is likely to not be allowed to go to 40 weeks.
Totally agree and if she’s yet to drop how could arrange to visit SS next week when she’s probably advise to isolate before coming into hospital to minimise risk🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
Traffic is very heavy in Chelmsford today. I didn't go near the shops, I skirted around the outside to collect an order on an industrial estate but all roads choc a block. The high Street will be heaving today.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 544147
I am so sick and tired of the contradictions that come out of her f’ing mouth!! This is her response to Charlotte Crosby and complaining to Channel 5. How does she get away with it all?
It's only not ok if SHE is pulled apart and I'm not 100% sure who Charlotte is (influencer?) But she's probably bricking it incase she's next under the scope! We've all seen her before and afters she's obviously had some work done why not own it? It's your body,your choice.thats my opinion....

Reactions: 10
I don't know what's worse, the breakfast itself or the fact she cut it like a Marks and Spencer advert

"This is not just any breakfast... this is s**t breakfast"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Chelmsford has a kfc. So is this from the other day when they got a kfc?
As far as I know the only KFC is near ish the hospital, not in the high street. You would have to go out your way to the KFC if you were here for the shops. Unless you were on your way to the hospital

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.