Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
DAD554B7-8C1A-424B-B851-9BF265B447C4.jpeg

I am so sick and tired of the contradictions that come out of her f’ing mouth!! This is her response to Charlotte Crosby and complaining to Channel 5. How does she get away with it all?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

mrsX

Is she using a produce bag in her hospital bag.

Has no one explained to her what these are for.

Also her bags a fucking joke. Why is it all labeled.

2nd baby I just in pads, nightie, and my fav exxy body wash (coz fuck it is deserve it after having a baby). Tooth brush etc

Shes packing like shes a first time mum with no idea.

You aren't going to use half that shit

Why are you decanting cream
This isn't a airport.
Its a hospital

Who is this stupid content for.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Snarkysnarky

The bag pack!!! I wouldn’t take that much shit for a week away!! Fucking micellar water?? Decanting products from big bottles to smaller? She’s so sustainable! Daywear, nightwear,shower?? She’s lost the plot. I’ve never seen such a production for someone packing a bag in my life!

And she’s taking tomorrow off to ‘refuel her soul’... she’d need to actually have one to refuel it!

• Haha

Burda

VIP Member
Inch is never allowed out alone so can only 'cheat' with his hand in the garage .

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
...... You love your dish washer though. She did a whole big story last year about not needing to soak the pans before washing them cos the dishwasher is incredible. So we'll never see fairy power spray again.

She's really dragging the whole hospital bag situation out isn't she? Why go all fancy? Ram it all in, when you bleed through your pj's in a hour just shot them in a carrier bag like the comments a few above says (that's literally what I did) and my sweet husband went home and soaked and washed them. Doesn't really make sense... You've given birth, no one cares about your fancy fucking bags or toothbrush (isn't the toothbrush you have one at home good enough?) jewellery holder? Just don't wear any....
I need to stop cos I'm about to throw my phone out the window the prissy cunt , she thinks she belongs in LA. You live in Essex love (no offence but not Hollywood is it)

• Heart

MissD

That list that she’s shared that’s helped her has “hairdryer/straighteners” on it?! I’m not a mum but surely you don’t need bloody straighteners after you’ve given birth?!?!?

• Haha

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ man I can’t get over them hospital bags hahahaha, mine and the bairns stuff was in one bag ya don’t need all that surely🤷🏽‍♀️
Micellar water, mirror etc
I don’t think I brushed me fucking hair till I got home cause I couldn’t be chewed I was that nackered and this cunts acting like she’s of on her jollys for a few days break😂
do anything for clout

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
You're in your 30s mate, grow up with the whole cheating dreams......... I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I dreamt my husband cheated on me. Wanna know why? Cos they're dreams ✨

Bless her, anything for the gram tho ey.
She's defo the type to be stood at the doorway with a clipboard whenever Jamie comes in from being out "Did you see any other women?" "did you look at any women?" "if you see a woman down an aisle you wanted to go down in good old Tescos, what do you do? A) Walk down anyway, B) walk away and find a woman free aisle? " honest to good god

• Haha
  • Sick

butterflybaby27

He’s not the only one either. Jake Quickenden posted about Baby A then next story was ‘come on you reds!’ And he’s got a baby as well!
This is why I wish celebs and influencers would just keep quiet if they don’t really mean their condolences to the extent they are implying. I’m sure everyone is sad but some people are making story posts which imply they are devastated/crying then back to the usual within minutes. That is so distasteful.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Beige_hare

Why have they not taken that poor kid to a zoo or swimming or somewhere fun?! Playing "washing up" in the garden everyday and a quick nightly visit in their pyjamas to the swing park on their estate is hardly fun for him.
I honestly feel so sorry for that child

• Sad

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
that was my point earlier, people post that they are heartbroken then 5 minutes later it's back to normal. Of course it will affect some more than others based on experiences. Lets face it you cant really quantify "heartbroken" as it is a figurative thing which is just commonly used to describe extreme upset. Obviously people are wrong to be upset.
I’m at work today. We all had a quick 5 minute tea break whilst the patients are finishing up their supper. We all stood in the staff room and had a 1 minute silence for that courageous little angel. There wasn’t a dry eye in the room.

• Heart
  • Sad

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
A shower-cap?? 😂😂😂😂 She’s taking the fucking piss with this hospital stay. Why the shower-cap if you’re bringing shampoo?

I was one of those strange stories you hear about not knowing you’re pregnant, literally found out the Wednesday, went into hospital Thursday and had him on the Monday. Hate talking about it cause people don’t ever believe that shit but it’s true. I went in with nothing, my family got me stuff and I sure as hell didn’t need flip flops or any of the other pointless shit she’s added and the lovely nurses provided me with his first outfit. Pyjamas, some loungewear, pads, baby clothes, nappies and cotton balls. Pretty much all I had and I was in for three days after. Luckily I had my own room which was so helpful but I’m sure Princess Zoph will have one too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
But why would she pack the present to Ron from the baby. Ronnie can’t visit her in hospital. Ronnie will get the present when they come home. I’m confused.

BerryHappy

Ffs give him the dinosaur woman! What would she want with a bloody squashy dinosaur! Let him have it!

How wasn’t she paying attention that much that he’s managed to sneak that in a basket, it’s gone all the way along the conveyer belt and got into the shopping bag without her seeing, it must have stood out a mile amongst all the beige lol. Lying for the sake of lying swear down 🤣 I don’t hate her but ffs I keep noticing her and SS telling stupid lies like this and I don’t get the point 🤣

• Haha