Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She sees a dinosaur toy that she's bought (but didn't realise she'd bought it until filmimg even though she would've handed it to the cashier to pay for it and put it in a bag)

But anyway... then says 'Ron must've put this in my basket I don't know what to do with it, I'll put it in my hospital bag' 🤦🏼‍♀️

Or, throwing a crazy idea out there, you could give the child's toy you've bought to your child? I dunno if it's age appropriate but how about play and supervise him with it?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's amazing how she gets away with everything she does! Nobody can see it especially her hinchers because Princess Sophie is too nice to do that to anybody...newsflash sheep...her whole account is based on other people's ideas!

Sometimes I have cheating dreams they mean nothing. I don't scold my husband over it because they are not real! I don't take to Insta with songs about cheating and a Snapchat filter! Seriously 🙄 she doesn't care about making a mockery of anybody but if somebody was making a mockery of her they need to stop it. Sorry hun but you reap what you sow!

The insta world is as fake as she is so she probably feels right at home 😉

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m wondering now if it’s not actually her bump she’s photoshopping but the rest of her body to make herself look thinner? So her waist, bum etc
The gender reveal photo vs the life videos are definitely two different dates. Her hair is different. A big part of why I believed she had the baby in January is how she looked full term in the gender reveal videos. They def weren’t filmed around her birthday. I believed (still sort of do) believe they were filmed over Xmas deep rest. Maybe even before. Ties in with the balloon spotted before Xmas. Who the hell knows. I have Some thoughts on what I think is about to happen but I won’t share because I really do think she’s reading.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Filming yourself in bed at 6.15am, with your husband at the side of you still asleep, having a rant about a DREAM you've had about him cheating. Seriously????? God there really is nothing private at all for these 2 gonks. 🙄
Next time I have a strange dream I must remind myself to get my phone out before I get out of bed, and record myself going on about it, then post it on the internet for all to see. Clearly I'm living my life all wrong. 🤦🤦

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I've been with you all the way! ...but now I'm beginning to think that if she hasn't yet gave birth, it has clearly been a game to her with all the messed up pre records. I think she'll make a big deal about Tattle trolls and conspiracy theories and how ridiculous we sound for suggesting she's already had the baby. She will gloat at how she has one up on us when really.....we wouldn't even be suspicious if she wasn't so deceitful! If she had just said, "baby two due in April" it would put an end to any questions.

She's not right in the head, being sly and manipulative from the start.

For a moment I wondered if she was going to say "I'm a fan of fairy liquid but did you know its harmful to aquatic life?!" A la Michelle 🤣

Hahahaha who am I kidding!! She'd never be so environmentally aware!
Absolutely. I’ve actually been waiting for her to make a comment that reads “so many sad people out there think I’ve already had the baby. Well middle finger up to you” something crass and smug. I don’t know what to think anymore. However I wouldn’t - nor would others - have so decisively believed she had already had the baby had she not been so quite frankly odd in her behaviour. Ultimately she has been deceitful, manipulative and just well, bizarre. I consider myself to be an intelligent, sensible person. I’m rational, level headed and definitely not easily swayed to believe something without strong evidence. She’s lied from day dot about this entire pregnancy. No wonder no one who actually pays attention to her narrative hasn’t got a clue what’s going on. It just proves how much of her content is pre recorded.
urhhh. I’m annoyed. Really annoyed. More because as this facade continues I just think there won’t be a resolution. Just another lie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
Here we go again! Poor Jamie, (and I say that very loosely) He will be the brunt of her ‘dream cheat’ rage. She was so nasty to him last time. Anything for content, eh Soph, even if it means hurting the ones you love! 🙄

• Sad

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Travel and laundry bags for her hospital bag, what's wrong with a B&M carrier bag?? I've had a couple of wines and and feck me, she's getting on my tits, im going round her gaff and packing it myself 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Gln2810

Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?
Yep, I thought the same, also thought it was weird she said 'our little lion' on her post, I'm not sure if she knows them on a personal level, but I think it's a bit disrespectful.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I haven't really asked. We've talked about the imapacts of what she does on mental health. I take anti depressants myself and had to be kept in for 48 hours after birth as they need to observe the baby for 'withdrawl'. Will be interesting to see if Mrs H is kept in as she claims she too claims to be on anti depressants due to trolling. If she's not kept in, people will have their answers as it is their policy at our hospital. If she's home after after the birth - she's lied!
Thanks for your reply.She will obviously know who you are now? Did she concede that she may have a negative impact on her followers mental health?
Unfortunately I don't think we will know at what stage she was sent home as her time frame is so warped.
I hope you are well after a safe delivery both physically and mentally.
You'll be amongst friends if you should want to talk more,I'm sure I speak for every member on here ❤

• Heart

Deeds22

Omg... she has made her plant look like a headstone!!! What’s up Soph? You not getting enough attention tonight?!! You are vile!!! That child had fuck all to do with you? Leave it out ffs!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Oh god we’re going to have her head wobbling and finger clicking all over the place this morning as she rages about Jaymeh and his non existent secret lover whilst lip syncing to Little Mix or some shite.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
No normal person would have the time to faff about packing such stupid things to take to hospital, and then to label it all individually once done? Nah mate, that's not relatable at all. I'm sure 99.9% of mums-to-be out there would just pack the normal essentials in a bag, then pack a simple uncomplicated toiletries bag.
It's going to be like pass the parcel when she opens that bag in the hospital, there will be 10,000 bags inside a bag. 🤦

• Haha

rololovesme

Hinch has commented on both Ashley’s and Safiyya posts with the same words as her story. And called them Ash and Saf as if they are mates? Anyone else think this is odd?
I found it weird that she said “I bow down to you now and always” this is a strange thing to say in my opinion. I feel so sad for that family and the loss of their little girl, truly heartbreaking but I find MH comments very strange sometimes.

Reactions: 36

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Maternity bags are a constant topic of conversation/amusement to me, my colleagues and many of the women I look after. I don’t even think I could put a number on the number of women who have laughed about buying lots of travel sized toiletries and packing a full make up bag and it staying buried at the bottom of the bag without another thought but not enough pads or baby grows. I have seen people bring in 3 suitcases of stuff and then one women who came in with just her handbag, which after the birth she whipped out a single baby grow and a handful of nappies. Some of the things people bring in is crazy, although I always love the reasoning behind why they have packed certain things. Hinch can pack whatever she feels is appropriate (in private) but as always, when you are doing something in front of 4millions people, you do need to take on a sense of responsibility. You know you INFLUENCE people, and they look up to you and will copy you. Watch now an influx of women who bring all white sleepwear & no pads or big comfortable (or disposable) pants 😫 They’ll think there’s a new type of birth....not just a normal birth, but a Hinch birth (said in best M&S ad voice).

• Haha
Amazing how she needed to soak that pan when she did a whole ad story about not needing to soak a dish after nacho night because Fairy's dishwasher products were so good ⬇⬇ Just bung the pan in the dishwasher Soph... But then again how will you get your £25k?

• Haha
  • Heart