Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s truly on anti-depressants why not say? It could help so many. I’ve taken them on & off for so many years & openly talk about it. It’s the only way to remove the stigma. And if her doctor is half-decent, s/he would have told her to come off Instagram & put her mental health first. That’s what a good doctor does, finds out the stressor & encourages you to remove it from your life. Would also refer her for counselling/therapy to learn how to manage the stress & also dig to find if there are any stressors from the past that need dealing with

Reactions: 11
Thread #379 Suggestion:

Respect where it's due, you didn't make it all about you.

Reactions: 26
Ah! I thought the same as @fannysjohnny so my reply won’t make proper sense. Sorry

Reactions: 3
Inch being the salesman he is, good evening shoppers! Not hinchers! Nusty troll
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 62
Thread suggestion;
One day there’s a bump then there’s not, but there’s no fooling us tattle lot!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.