Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes happy to be in an "actual shop" hun you've never been home! And a jewellery case for hospital??? please 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Ji
I have a tap todger -but it's a stiff one and I LUUUURVE it!
Can't see the attraction of a floppy one but there you go - when you're married to JimBobMicroKnob it probably seems quite normal.
(I would attach a picture but that would involve admitting I have grey tiles, a filthy sink and dubious plants growing on the windowsill)
JimBobMircoKnob has me dead! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up with her stories from today as I’ve been spending time with my beautiful family 😂 but seriously though wtf was that breakfast ‘if you could even call it that’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't you have to remove all jewellery if you go down for a section? Or did I make that up...I wonder if she's booked in for an elective but won't admit it to her minions.

Reactions: 14
Hate defending her but she makes it reasonably clear that the bacon cleaning is a pre record. Living for the nail growth though.

Reactions: 34
I have tried so hard to catch up but I was gone for literally one day and I'm so lost.. What's happening with plagiarism?! 🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 1
Just normal washing up liquid would have cleaned that pan easily enough 🙄 no need for yet more chemicals.
Also I “shined my sink” for the first time tonight to see what the fuss is about. I managed to do it with just plain water and a dry cloth? Did I do it wrong? I thought I needed to use 6 products?

Reactions: 15
I am sure she’s had this baby!
For someone who is about to drop, telling us she is out and about and planning mates dates, something is just off.
Usually when the weather is nice, she posts loads of garden pictures, but not much at all.
And not many videos of the family, just photos, I think she’s been living off pre records for weeks.

Reactions: 10
Amazing how she needed to soak that pan when she did a whole ad story about not needing to soak a dish after nacho night because Fairy's dishwasher products were so good ⬇⬇ Just bung the pan in the dishwasher Soph... But then again how will you get your £25k?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Amazing how she needed to soak that pan when she did a whole ad story about not needing to soak a dish after nacho night because Fairy's dishwasher products were so good ⬇⬇ Just bung the pan in the dishwasher Soph... But then again how will you get your £25k?

Jesus just watching that if I spoke to my other half in such a patronising way he'd have left before you could say "if I'm honest guyzzzz". What a twit

Reactions: 6
How’s the daily Ron and hen weirdness in the morning gonna work when cc2 arrives ?!

Reactions: 3
Don't you have to remove all jewellery if you go down for a section? Or did I make that up...I wonder if she's booked in for an elective but won't admit it to her minions.
Yes, I had a c section a few months ago and I had to remove all the jewellery I could and then have some covered with tape!

So she must be booked in

Reactions: 3
Christ, she’s been hyping up this “hospital bag” for days/weeks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.