Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember that god awful paint by numbers she did? Have we seen it actually on the wall of the beige nursery yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Ron being in the photo is more helpful date wise than the nails tbh. That’s definitely a recent ish pic of him so unless the bump is fake (would even she be that bonkers?!) then it proves the baby is either still cooking or was born very recently, no more than a few weeks old.
I think she looks photoshopped over the photo of them ? Is that a possibility ?

Reactions: 6
I studied for 7 yrs for my qual. And plagiarism is a nono. You can study in uni for 7 yrs and get booted out at last minute for citing work by others without referencing them... As in The Harvard Referencing System. You even have lectures on how to do it. So if this was my litriture she has plagiarized i would be sueing her fake ass!!!
I'm currently on my final year at uni and got an absolute massive bollocking in my 2nd year for forgetting to reference. I was told it was my first and only warning or I'd be kicked off of the course and not allowed to reapply. Fricked me to death and now I triple check everything 😂😂

Reactions: 30
Yes anything anyone ever says is down to jealously according to mum 🙄
You can see why she is the way she is can’t you? Spoilt little madam
Believe me Ma could have her own thread on the subject of jealousy, oh and greed,wait..dissatisfaction with her lot in life too.
I reakon she has taught Soph everything she knows.

Reactions: 24
Same, to be honest I was only waiting for the birth of CC2 then was going to stop following her. Now, I'm definitely hanging around to see how she wriggles out of this one. 😂
You can unfollow and still see her stories

Reactions: 6
Just briefly catching up as I’ve been busy with work last few days......what the duck has she done now!?! Sophie love, give it up. There’s hardly a week that goes by where she doesn’t have a massive duck up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her manager deserves a pay rise.

Reactions: 17
I’m a bit meh about Hinch most of the time but duck me she’s a bleep over this plagiarism thing. What a thick witch

Reactions: 14
I studied in university, I would of been kicked off for doing something like that! No warning! I hope Rebecca sees my message and takes matters further! So unfair!
Just to let you know that you might want to edit that as your insta name is visible x

Reactions: 7
She's not even had the decency to include Rebecca's username or a link. A big no no in referencing and still counts as a form of plagiarism. Academics do not let this sort of thing go (and rightly) so. She's picked the wrong content to steal this time.

Reactions: 25
Please let the doctor be a bad ass and take hinch to the cleaners over this!! Pisses me off how she gets away with things. Bloody ridiculous how she’s half heartedly ‘credited’ Rebecca

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.