Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Sophie. i've known a lot of pricks in my time, but you, madam are a bleeping cactus. ripping off an academics work and then adding a crappy edit to a grid post that nobody but Tattle will notice is a disgrace and it has made me so incredibly angry. all of your sheep that said "well said" "spot on" "beautifully put" etc. how can you allow that when those words aren't yours? they are the words of a professional psychologist, who has built a career on serving toddler and children mental health!
go ahead and pretend to be the victim now, you do it so well! but when you are emotionally ready to process us calling you out on your utter bullshit we will be here. even though you haven't read tattle since Shakespeare wrote The Taming of the Shrew. you owe Dr Rebecca Hershberg an apology. publicly preferably, you probably never thought anyone would find out that those intelligent and eloquent words came from someone else.

you are an absolute cretin who has never, ever taken responsibility for your misplaced actions, and it is disgusting, my middle finger salutes you.
If she was any decent human she would just do a quick story and apologise in person, why won’t she? Because she is a fraud and a nasty piece of work who steels ideas from other people

Reactions: 33
Jamie looks like a sad washed up boyband member from the early noughties with that hair and those bloody shorts.
Beige-Ing Squad perhaps 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I actually can't believe there is someone on her post defending her and actually saying the ones calling her out are the problem & will only make her get trolled more . Do they not realise if she didn't continuely duck up there would be nothing to get at her about . Is she exempt to being called out ?

Reactions: 34
If she was any decent human she would just do a quick story and apologise in person, why won’t she? Because she is a fraud and a nasty piece of work who steels ideas from other people
it has made me angrier than all the other tit she has done, how dare she!!!!!!! how bleeping dare she steal an actual academics work (i've googled her, she went to Yale for christ sake!!!!!!) and pass it off as her own in order to cry troll to receive the positive adoration she needs to function. she's an utter disgrace. she doesn't even have a real job.

reminds me of the old joke about Narcissists.........

"why did Mrs Hinch cross the road?"

"she thought it was a boundary"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That’s quite a big gap opening up now, to say 4 months ago they were neck and neck. It does just show how boring the content is, if even the CC2 pregnancy and troll cries can’t draw new followers. SS to give her her dues does always have fresh content and Pickle Cottage has no doubt given her a boost.
SS is moving on (it's so obvious with her posts) and Hinch is still posting the same old tit over and over again. Hinch will no doubt re-brand herself during mat leave and go from somber grey to boring beige tat.

Reactions: 15
That’s quite a big gap opening up now, to say 4 months ago they were neck and neck. It does just show how boring the content is, if even the CC2 pregnancy and troll cries can’t draw new followers. SS to give her her dues does always have fresh content and Pickle Cottage has no doubt given her a boost.
Hinch's posts are SO boring but so is SS and about to get worse with hocking her ITS range.

I don't really understand what Hinch's problem actually is? All babies develop at different rates and that is that.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up after work. I'm honestly baffled by her edit. All she needed to write was "quote written by...". Instead she's made it sound like the DR has written an article about what SHE has said. She's tapped. Absolutely tapped. I hope it's not dropped because that is 100% not an acceptable credit and I'm fed up of her getting away with tit. I hope she sues her bleeping arse.

Reactions: 42
Either the bot reporting is working or folk are finally wakening up to her 👏 Added SS to compare 🤭
Honestly feel sorry for all those accounts she's unfollowing. They did the work and got her to 4 million and now she's getting rid so she can start on a new batch.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m playing catch up ax I’ve been working all day. Hinch is an utter cock & I hope this lady wipes the floor with her - about time she was actually held accountable for her actions
B100081A-7EF3-40AA-B529-284AE1FACD5D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes anything anyone ever says is down to jealously according to mum 🙄
You can see why she is the way she is can’t you? Spoilt little madam
I can imagine Fredayahoo saying that as she strokes Hinch’s hair. Her daughter has starved herself and rearranged her face to what she thinks is socially acceptable, then sold her soul to P & G/Gleam so her mother will finally be proud of her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just catching up after work. I'm honestly baffled by her edit. All she needed to write was "quote written by...". Instead she's made it sound like the DR has written an article about what SHE has said. She's tapped. Absolutely tapped. I hope it's not dropped because that is 100% not an acceptable credit and I'm fed up of her getting away with tit. I hope she sues her bleeping arse.
she's not batting on a full wicket!!!!! i swear down she and Meghan Markle are one and the same. absolutely unbelievable to lie so naturally.

scary.

Reactions: 20
I think Mrs H has done me a favour.

I've had the most rubbish day total parenting fail....First I completely mess up and miss daughter's brace adjustment appointment. Then I had to explain to same daughter who is the anti bullying campaigner that her old mum got blocked from Mrs H Instagram for presumably trolling/bullying

I think I need to get me one of them deep rest things and eat my bodyweight in crunky snacks for real. Anyone got a swipe up?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m playing catch up ax I’ve been working all day. Hinch is an utter cock & I hope this lady wipes the floor with her - about time she was actually held accountable for her actions View attachment 543188
what would happen if this academics post was shared by lots of people on facebook

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.