Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't feel that strongly about the subject if she can't even write a paragraph about it using her own words, drawing on her own experiences.

I feel like the fact she had to Google an inspirational speech and then copy it without credit shows that it's just another attempt to cry troll and get sympathy, moving attention away from the fact that she shouldn't be exploiting her young child so much anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she looks photoshopped over the photo of them ? Is that a possibility ?
Definitely could be. I think at this point we would doubt her even if she did a live video of inside her womb! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I’m not laughing. It’s disgusting. When she says she’s ready for the baby she means she’s bought everything she wants for now. She hasn’t addressed being emotionally ready. Being ready for actual labour - hypnobirthing, breathing, exercises. Preparing Ronnie - like I’ve said before getting a “grab and go” box ready for him of puzzles, books, novelty toys so when you’re busy with newborn you can grab an item from there; emotionally preparing him. Preparing meals for those early weeks.
nahhh but she’s bought a load of tat.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 200% this. She could have so much helpful relatable content but she’d rather just share ads and make money not actually help people. I said this about 100 threads ago...she’s not your bestie sheeple she’s a calculated sales woman! She shows so much of Ronnie but at the same time shows duck all about being a mother 🤯 why does the nursery have to be completed the baby will be in her room for 6 months+

Reactions: 20
She can't feel that strongly about the subject if she can't even write a paragraph about it using her own words, drawing on her own experiences.

I feel like the fact she had to Google an inspirational speech and then copy it without credit shows that it's just another attempt to cry troll and get sympathy, moving attention away from the fact that she shouldn't be exploiting her young child so much anyway.
I just googled paragraph about not comparing children and it’s the 3rd website down that she’s lifted from. If you read the descriptions it’s the first one that would be suitable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just right giddy about the whole situation tbh.. Probably won't but I'm hoping this is her little downfall and it's buhhhbyeeee Hinch and hello new tit cleaning influencer but at this rate I'll take anyone over Hinch - First the whole Michelle situation. Now Dr H, next it'll be someone more powerful than Hinch and very well known. And it'll be 💣

I'm just waiting really.. Happy Friday ATV xo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m getting so angry at her today.

1) The sneaky way she stole that whole ‘rant’ from someone who actually put the time, effort and research in to writing it.
2) The underhand, slimy way she then gave credit ‘check it out guys!’
And 3) the ‘Hinch x FF’. She’s not the ‘Brand Name’ in this partnership, she’s the bloody support act. How she continues to thrive in this world just amazes me.
I’m not trolling her, I just think she’s a despicable human.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Obviously we have had a full on day here reeling at how awful her latest duck up is.
But to the unaware today has been yet another dull day of absoltue dribble content. No actual fresh and up Friday. No actual content. How utterly dull.

Reactions: 26
Didn't she hang it on the back of the door??? I mean why??
Yes someone else commented saying thats where it was put.
Im guessing it was put there and already been taken down ....when we get a glimpse of the room no one can ask where it is.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just done my penultimate shift in a retail job that my chronic illnesses have said um, no more. I physically can’t stand for that long and now need deep rest. Shall I just start wanking my taps and become the next cleaning sensation? I have a grey sofa and a spoilt (but not obese) dog?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.