Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thread suggestion 😂 She’s brazen isn’t she? I’ll give her that, now she’s showing off her Tesco tat

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just catching up after work. I'm honestly baffled by her edit. All she needed to write was "quote written by...". Instead she's made it sound like the DR has written an article about what SHE has said. She's tapped. Absolutely tapped. I hope it's not dropped because that is 100% not an acceptable credit and I'm fed up of her getting away with tit. I hope she sues her bleeping arse.
I studied for 7 yrs for my qual. And plagiarism is a nono. You can study in uni for 7 yrs and get booted out at last minute for citing work by others without referencing them... As in The Harvard Referencing System. You even have lectures on how to do it. So if this was my litriture she has plagiarized i would be sueing her fake ass!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can imagine Fredayahoo saying that as she strokes Hinch’s hair. Her daughter has starved herself and rearranged her face to what she thinks is socially acceptable, then sold her soul to P & G/Gleam so her mother will finally be proud of her.
Her mum reminds me of one of those pageant mums who lives through her daughter, and anyone who doesn't agree/like it are 'jUsT JeALouS' I don't agree anyone should dm abuse or anything like that which is why she never shows abusive messages.
As a narcissist she can't help looking through here and cause its not mindless sheep rimming her for a mention it's seen as trolling/jealousy....its like a default clapback...find a new one its boring 😴

Reactions: 29
it has made me angrier than all the other tit she has done, how dare she!!!!!!! how bleeping dare she steal an actual academics work (i've googled her, she went to Yale for christ sake!!!!!!) and pass it off as her own in order to cry troll to receive the positive adoration she needs to function. she's an utter disgrace. she doesn't even have a real job.

reminds me of the old joke about Narcissists.........

"why did Mrs Hinch cross the road?"

"she thought it was a boundary"
She’s an absolute hole isn’t she. All about me me me and no one else. Here’s one for you, ironically including fish:

What is the difference between a catfish and a narcissist?
One is a bottom crawling scum sucker and the other one’s a fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wait she's made out she said these words? And now edited it just to add to check out the Dr? Still not making it clear those aren't her own words? Am I picking it up wrong?

Reactions: 17
I’ve just actually reread her new post and she hasn’t just added that but on the bottom she has removed some of the words too, sneaky witch

• Wow
Reactions: 12
women supporting women!!!!! you couldn't make this tit up! she's infuriating. i've messaged her politely asking her to credit the doctor for her words, in the spirit of women supporting women waiting to be blocked in 3,2,1...........

Reactions: 22
I’ve just actually reread her new post and she hasn’t just added that bit on the bottom she has removed some of the words too, sneaky witch
I really hope someone has screenshot her original one because it was honestly word for word

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.