Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she still have not birthed yet? She announced the second coming at New Year and said she’d been pregnant for longer than she had left, it’s the 5th month of the year next week. No bag packed for her, going round SS next week to eat junk & post stories no doubt going on like a deranged lunatic with her famous frenemy. That post has more edits than Jamie’s nose. Just bleeping give up and delete it daft cow.
I said this last week. She was all “you guys would be shocked at how far gone I am”. Like maybe if you’d have popped him out in Feb but now?! Not really.

Reactions: 19
Yes, she has now credited her!
That’s not a credit for the words Hinch tried to pass off as her own. As someone else said it sounds like Hinch is saying these are my thoughts and the Dr has written something similar.
This is not giving credit and I hope the Dr takes legal action.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Still not good enough though, she hasn’t credited her at all and is making out like the doctor informed her words rather than she’s lifted the words verbatim
Or even that her words of wisdom somehow inspired the good doctor to write a piece

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice in the hospital bag story how quick she went from the book shelf/chair over to the cot with her shite in it? 🤔 Wonder what she's hiding 🤔
I thought this too! There must be a mirror because she goes down and across the floor where most normal people would just pan across! Surely a 8-12 month pregnant bump would show.. I can’t see a thing it’s all rather strange!!😂

Reactions: 18
I said this last week. She was all “you guys would be shocked at how far gone I am”. Like maybe if you’d have popped him out in Feb but now?! Not really.
How long has she been 'nesting' for... Since January i think

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t know how the papers have got away with changing it to “inspired by” or her adding that poxy bit at the bottom.

Reactions: 13
I don't think she's been googling stuff on Ron's development . I think she's been purposely googling on how to word a post on how children are all different. She's found this doctor and stupidly thought that she's American and obscure , no one will know
And soph I know you haven't read here since Jesus was a wee lad but she didn't write an article on it she wrote YOUR post for YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow there’s a few folk slugging it out in the grid post comments about how Hinch is so wrong to have plagiarised the Dr’s words 🤣

quite a lot of comments and Tattle mentioned several times 🥳 and tagging Gleam
Management.

haha Sopha, this is a right Royal fk up😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
“Written an interesting article about this “ rammed on the bottom of a post?! what an insult to the DR.

at the top of that should be I’ve come across this quote by DR.

She still hasn’t said these aren’t my own words I’ve copied and pasted them from an article written by someone else 😡

Reactions: 25
Dear Sophie. i've known a lot of pricks in my time, but you, madam are a bleeping cactus. ripping off an academics work and then adding a crappy edit to a grid post that nobody but Tattle will notice is a disgrace and it has made me so incredibly angry. all of your sheep that said "well said" "spot on" "beautifully put" etc. how can you allow that when those words aren't yours? they are the words of a professional psychologist, who has built a career on serving toddler and children mental health!
go ahead and pretend to be the victim now, you do it so well! but when you are emotionally ready to process us calling you out on your utter bullshit we will be here. even though you haven't read tattle since Shakespeare wrote The Taming of the Shrew. you owe Dr Rebecca Hershberg an apology. publicly preferably, you probably never thought anyone would find out that those intelligent and eloquent words came from someone else.

you are an absolute cretin who has never, ever taken responsibility for your misplaced actions, and it is disgusting, my middle finger salutes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.