Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a top tip for you Sopha: flip your cushions on your new sofa regularly to prevent them looking so sad and squashed. I should be an influencer with this level of insight!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Comment is still there. If you look at Stacey solomons reply, it will say beneath it “more replies” DONT click this one, instead click the more replies under soph’s reply to Stacey. That is where the comment is
I bet SS it like 🙌👏👍👍👍 finally someone is taking her to task for copying people!!! Her last posr with the watching LK the little 'ha' at the end is so Stace!!!

Reactions: 7
Another Thread Suggestion😅:

Ignorance and a Dirty Delete a day,Keeps the Lawsuits at Bay. . Not This Time Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It's not 2 becomes 3.
Your dog is not a child, you didn't give birth to him. He's a fukin dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Early thread title suggestion!!!
Sophies trying hard to flog her tat..... But we all know she is just a COPYCAT!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I’ve sent the lovely Dr a link to the Hinch Wiki, I thought she might appreciate some facts :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She only shows herself cleaning the sink and sometimes pining her toilet (but never actually cleaning it). She tells us she’s cleaned. Why not show us, she is a cleaner, famous for it supposedly. She is a phoney who exploits her child for freebies.
My thoughts too - it’s like saying ‘Oh I cooked this fantastic recipe’ and showing us an empty plate afterwards. What’s the point unless you see it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Imagine how exhausting it must be to be an actual field expert, spend so much time learning and becoming an expert and spending so much time writing content - for it to be plagiarised and used for engagement on an account full of huns now praising Hinch for it?

It’s disgusting.

How can she continually get away with this?

I’m so angry about this.

She is a fake and fraud and pathetic.

So much for “women lifting up women” and “women empowering women”

Liar, phoney, fake, nasty specimen.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.