Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got the same outfit on as the other days fitting of the tap thing. Which in itself was a pre record because she had a different outfit on for the rest of the day. So who bloody knows when that was filmed 🤦🏻‍♀️
With her moonbump

Reactions: 10
I thought Grinch had a dishwasher? If so, I doubt she uses that sink much, if at all. I know I don't use mine! Couldn't tell you the last time I cleaned my sink with 10,000 chemicals and a scrub scourer thing. No wonder her sink is scratched to duck.

I'm guessing FredaGmail or the cleaner came yesterday and now she's showcasing her "cleaning". No wonder Ron and Inch have ran away to the shops 😴😴😴.

Reactions: 20
SS comment on Hinches post makes me feel ill "they just want to drag you down to their level of misery" they both come across so sweet to people that are newly following, but they're not. I have no doubt they have trolls. Real trolls 😴
but we all know they're both talking about tattle..... Why cant people voice their opinion and concerns about Ronnie? It's not trolling. It's genuine concern and alot of great advice given with those comments too. That's not dragging people down to their level of misery. What a ridiculous comment.

Hinch NEEDS praise. She NEEDS good loving comments and licky arse flick your bean comments to feel better about herself. What a life she must have. I feel sorry for YOU Sophie. And, I feel very sorry for Ronnie having a narcissistic mother like yourself. Sort yourself out, seek help. It's embarrassing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Would Hinch using this woman’s words without crediting her be enough to sue Hinch? If so I am absolutely here for it 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 16
I’m not discussing bumpgate until we’ve got a resolution to plagiarism. Keep the momentum up on that. Don’t bow to her bump distraction. 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I can’t believe she’s fannying around cleaning a spotless sink & watching Loraine ( aka scrolling the internet to steal some more quotes for her 5 grid posts per year)

isn’t it funny she’s had media training as well 😂 just throws some plagiarism in for good measure. Nevermind the epic fail of IM FANK U. Her management must be smacking their heads of a brick wall right now. Really feel for that dr, I hope she is given the credit she is so rightly deserved.

funnily enough when I seen her post I actually thought what a well written post it was 😬
*Joins hinches management team at smacking my head off the wall*

• Heart
Based on her past behaviour I don’t think there is a cat in hells chance she will address the plagiarism (go on Soph, prove me wrong!)
She’s way more likely to delete the post than apologise or even give credit where it’s due, typical narc behaviour.

• Sad
Another day, another lounge shot with not 1 child’s toy on display 😕 I would what the American psychologist would make of that, I hope she checks Hinch out on Insta to see for herself👍

I’m a little surprised Inch and Ronnie were at the shop that early. They are both normally in bed until at least 10 am

Reactions: 10
Sick of her getting away with everything 😡 Shes a big old spoilt brat. Be an adult and bleeping take responsibility for once in your abysmal existence Grinch. People may actually respect you for it! God help her kids. If they follow suit they’re going to be self-entitled, arrogant little brats like the mother 😫 I hope the doc doesn’t let this go.

Reactions: 25
Would Hinch using this woman’s words without crediting her be enough to sue Hinch? If so I am absolutely here for it 👏🏼👏🏼
In short yes. But there's lots of things to go through before it got that far.

The real author must request that they are credited for their work and if the plagerism has been used for financial gains then the true author can ask for royalties to be paid to them and request that the text is removed from the internet.

Hinch absolutely cannot just block and delete this one! The original author could file a lawsuit for damages if she's ignored 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Same, to be honest I was only waiting for the birth of CC2 then was going to stop following her. Now, I'm definitely hanging around to see how she wriggles out of this one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can imagine there’s probably some poor soul at gleam- excited at the prospect of a sunny weekend receiving an email that starts with “Happy Friyay!”followed by “sorry to drop this on you but Hinch fucked up again.. now we have a lawsuit”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I too have messaged the Dr practically begging her not to let this go as Hinch is never and has never been held accountable to the tit things she does.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Imagine the Hinch army going after this woman though, it's not a poor small business owner or someone that dares to question something this time, she'd be like wtf is wrong with these idiots 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.