Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
personally I think the purpose of the grid post was for everyone to weigh in with "every child is different, Ronnie is fine, he is not even two" etc.. Lots of people have done this but equally a lot of people with children that have special needs/delays have also showed support to say how they have had similar experiences, I dont think this is what she has wanted. People have showed support whilst acknowledging that Ronnie does have issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Here's a top tip for you Sopha: flip your cushions on your new sofa regularly to prevent them looking so sad and squashed. I should be an influencer with this level of insight!
Her sofa looks terrible, the cushions look misshaped and it looks bogging 🤢

Reactions: 16
personally I think the purpose of the grid post was for everyone to weigh in with "every child is different, Ronnie is fine, he is not even two" etc.. Lots of people have done this but equally a lot of people with children that have special needs/delays have also showed support to say how they have had similar experiences, I dont think this is what she has wanted. People have showed support whilst acknowledging that Ronnie does have issues.
I thought that as well, she will be fuming with the “yes my son was like this and is now diagnosed autistic” comments. (Just to clarify not that I think those comments are wrong but just not what Sophie will want, she’s fishing for the Ron is amazing, your amazing, your life is amazing comments.

Erm, what’s going on with her shadow? Looks a bit flat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Good spot!!

Reactions: 28
Right, is it just me, thag if they lose a false eyelash or false nail... doesn't leave it until it goes under the sofa cushions? Or are they placed to make her look like a "real person"

Reactions: 17
Just doing my reading for one of my classes this week, isn’t this appropriate for our Soph (or should I say “sofa” or “La Sopha” as the article says🤣). It’s tickled me reading this, “ a more horizontal approach to seating, moral as well as physical relaxation” - we know our Soph loves some good old relaxation on her sofa, maybe I’m sad🤣

A86EDAF7-494E-45F5-966E-A9F310725FD7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine telling all your followers you read every single message but don’t address copying someone else’s work? How embarrassing

What’s wrong soph? Are you waiting for someone else to address it so you can just cOpY & PAsTe “👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The creators of the hinch brand would have been so much better being open from the start and doing a proper casting call and interview.

I truly believe that sophie believes she is the brand and can do what she wants. She is just the face of the brand.

I honestly think they needed someone to be the face of a cleaning account targeting young women and she fits their criteria perfectly; young, pretty, tall, slim, blonde, from essex. All of which are desirable and aspirational to a generation of women who grow up watching towie and want the WAG lifestyle.

Someone was supposed to run the account and they hit the jackpot with Sophie shortening her name to hinch, just like the other essex slang terms. It worked well until lately when she is clearly doing what she wants, posting controversial things, starting arguments and not doing what shes famous for.
Any other job she would be sacked and replaced but i guess they can’t now, they just need her to fade away and then wait for the next young influencer to sell for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
My predictive text is illiterate!😫View attachment 541566 😓
You’ve been watching to much line of duty are you H 😂

Imagine telling all your followers you read every single message but don’t address copying someone else’s work? How embarrassing

What’s wrong soph? Are you waiting for someone else to address it so you can just cOpY & PAsTe “👍🏻
I can’t believe how obvious she’s now making it that she reads here it’s like a game of cat and mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mod edit: this is just the same thing posted ages ago that's been shared a dozen times already 😆

May be late to the party but The Dr has put out a statement!!! Naming and shaming :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.