Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be just me but aren’t we still in a pandemic? I don’t understand why Jamie is taking Ronnie to the shops with him? She’s at home and he would be safer at home than going around shops unnecessarily... It doesn’t make sense to me. I wouldn’t want my child being exposed to the possibility of catching anything when it can clearly be avoided. I know sometimes we can’t help it but they say ‘SHOP ALONE WHERE POSSIBLE’ and it was possible!
Maybe I’m just dramatic 🤔

Reactions: 51
I expect inch has taken ronbot to nursery, she obviously can't as she's far too famous.
I think this is where the development delay talk has come from, they have picked up on it and had a word, she can't post the nursery staff are trolls so is blaming others, and is just looking for validation from the sheep that the nursery are wrong and ronbot is in fact a child genious 🙄

Reactions: 29
Imagine how exhausting it must be to be an actual field expert, spend so much time learning and becoming an expert and spending so much time writing content - for it to be plagiarised and used for engagement on an account full of huns now praising Hinch for it?

It’s disgusting.

How can she continually get away with this?

I’m so angry about this.

She is a fake and fraud and pathetic.

So much for “women lifting up women” and “women empowering women”

Liar, phoney, fake, nasty specimen.
In the world of Sopha

"We rise by lifting others (quotes)"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It makes me laugh on that post when she's saying we should all be supporting each other or something along those lines.
Who does she support exactly? No one unless it benefits her in some way.
Lots of her sheep have reached out to her for support and been ignored time after time. Her self centred bullshit is beyond irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m getting ready for my first Bingo when she reveals that baby on Monday or Tuesday (SS clothing range drops on Tuesday)

Reactions: 14
Sophie is very good isn't she, she posts and her sheep instantly flock to validate/engage with what she has written. I'm not saying people don't query about Ronnie to her but just because it's written on the internet doesn't mean it is always true. She has simply once again used Ronnie as click bait, We know Sophie adores attention of any form and she morally doesn't care how she gets it, but hey she got what she wanted because look at her gushing responses massaging her ego, validating to her what a wonderful mummy she is.

I feel sorry for Ronnie and I really hope none of these things she writes about him come back to bite him later in life ❤

Reactions: 20
Or she will reply something along the lines of ‘sorry lovely i will credit you next time xxx’ like she did to willowandfluer when soph never put ‘gifted’ in a story. Anyone remember that? Wasnt too long ago
Then she got all passive aggressive and told the woman to invoice her for the gift so she could pay for it.

Reactions: 19
Sophie is very good isn't she, she posts and her sheep instantly flock to validate/engage with what she has written. I'm not saying people don't query about Ronnie to her but just because it's written on the internet doesn't mean it is always true. She has simply once again used Ronnie as click bait, We know Sophie adores attention of any form and she morally doesn't care how she gets it, but hey she got what she wanted because look at her gushing responses massaging her ego, validating to her what a wonderful mummy she is.

I feel sorry for Ronnie and I really hope none of these things she writes about him come back to bite him later in life ❤
Totally agree but this time she's got alot more than she bargained for, hey Hinch Rose Sue🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
SS comment on Hinches post makes me feel ill "they just want to drag you down to their level of misery" they both come across so sweet to people that are newly following, but they're not.
I also thought that they both just laaaaave helping people’s mental health, but they’re then going on about levels of misery in a derisive way. Nice for their followers who suffer depression and anxiety. Both of which they milk.

Reactions: 10
Surely SS will phone her and advise her to do the right thing as her bestie🤔
Yeh and it will go something like:

Stacey: "Hi bubs! Not sure if you've seen but some troll has commented on my comment, saying you have stolen her words. Crazy right. She's only bothered because you've got 4mil followers and obviously wants some free advertising. She's probably not even a real doctor."

Sophie: "I have 4.1 millions sheep followers actually bubs."

Stacey: "Oh Sorry bubs, I stopped looking once I knew I had overtaken you. But seriously, I don't think this woman is going to leave this bubs."

Sophie: "Oh it's ok, I'm going to do what I always do bubs. When engagement times are at the lowest, I will completely delete the post. I won't say anything but if anyone notices or questions me I will just say I don't like having negativity on my grid and it was a post that was bringing me pain."

Stacey: "Very clever bubs."

Sophie: "Aren't I just bubs."

Stacey: "Speak to you later on our nightly FaceTime. Love you bubs."

Sophie: "Love you more bubs."

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.