Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This maybe a Kate to the party reply but I was one of them ladies,
I’m sorry you went through all that. The pressure to “bounce back” can be relentless. I’m glad you got yourself beyond that mindset.
I just think Hinch either refuses to acknowledge or doesn’t care that she is part of the problems and her posts can be harmful to others.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why when you go right back to the start of her account she has tagged her dog Henry's account, its named something different to his more recent account , when you click on it it's a different woman but a similar looking dog? I know it's totally irrelevant to recent events but its baffling me 🤣
I think she changed the name of the account, so the one thats tagged use to be henrys account but the name became available when she changed it to Henry hinch.

Reactions: 6
OMG!
Someone has commented 3W ago on her first post that their brother was in an accident and could she share the same way that she shared about Baby A. 😮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m soooo happy she actually got called out for the plagiarism, annoyingly the comment from the original author doesn’t seem to be getting much attention and is lost within all the arse lick comments so I feel it will just be ignored.
Really hoping the author doesn’t drop it tho and takes it further.
All these things she keeps doing are going to contribute to her downfall. Keep going soph, it’s going to get harder and harder to brush over your duck ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m soooo happy she actually got called out for the plagiarism, annoyingly the comment from the original author doesn’t seem to be getting much attention and is lost within all the arse lick comments so I feel it will just be ignored.
Really hoping the author doesn’t drop it tho and takes it further.
All these things she keeps doing are going to contribute to her downfall. Keep going soph, it’s going to get harder and harder to brush over your duck ups.
I’ll remind the author tomorrow by acting like I’ve only just come across it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well she stole her sister in laws Instagram first didn’t she, now doing it to Stacey. No surprise there.
Yes you're so right. There's something very creepy about Hinch to continually rip off other people's styles, ideas, words etc.

Reactions: 15
So it’s quite clear she loves Pinterest & lives for a stolen quote from there so here goes my very, very early suggestion for the next thread title: “Poor old Sopha spends all her time on Pinterest, her engagement is piss poor cos the public have lost interest”

Reactions: 38
I'm 99% certain that Grinch won't credit the lady who's she's "lifted quotes" from. It'll be read, block, delete - which will be a shame because the lady in question is a Psychologist and parental coach with loads of helpful information on her insta page!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm 99% certain that Grinch won't credit the lady who's she's "lifted quotes" from. It'll be read, block, delete - which will be a shame because the lady in question is a Psychologist and parental coach with loads of helpful information on her insta page!
Or she will reply something along the lines of ‘sorry lovely i will credit you next time xxx’ like she did to willowandfluer when soph never put ‘gifted’ in a story. Anyone remember that? Wasnt too long ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why has grinch stolen staceys style and been allowed to make a range at what point has grinch ever had eucalyptus in the house !!! And i swear the pillow spray is a SS thing as well also the clothing range looks very similar to what SS has been wearing she has really pissed me of with all this now, and her new nursery looks very similar to Rex’s old room so I’m glad SS is changing to something different!!!
Her entire persona is now a cheap rip off of Stacey. I followed her for a long time & noticed suddenly one day she changed the style of her stories. Suddenly it was quotes and very fairytale like photos & lifestyle content instead of cleaning. It’s only when I started paying attention to Stacey that I realised where all her idea and new branding was coming from. I honestly don’t know how Stacey puts up with it. I couldn’t stand being ‘friends’ (even fake PR friends) with someone who copied me and envied me like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I’ll remind the author tomorrow by acting like I’ve only just come across it 😂
I “liked” the comment in the hope the more likes the more it will be seen OR she’ll block me for liking it and then we’ll know she’s seen it and knows she’s been called out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
View attachment 541828
She’s pretty much copied and pasted. Wow. What a piece of work
Hope this author pushes for her credit when her request is no doubt ignored. It's not acceptable for Hinch to just pass it off as her own.

If she does get blocked she should post about it saying she made a polite request to be credited and was instead blocked. Would show up the lack of accountability we've seen before (sinkgate anyone?).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s she done by not crediting the quote is pretty much the same as that woman buying Hinch’s range, uploading it all and saying that she designed it. There’s no difference. But coops you imagine Hinch’s reaction if someone did that to her. 😂

Reactions: 19
The Author should screenshot hinchs story with HER quote and her comment she made and post it on her own Instagram story and Grid so
People see it. Make people more aware that she’s Plagiarised it.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.