Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well lads, today I learnt that the business I work for will cease to operate and I am going to be made redundant in the summer.
Ive spent a lot of today assessing my options and beggining to think about my next steps. My favourite so far is what I'm calling the "Inch method"

I'm going to become Mr Shoes's driving force. I'll raise our cat and let him take credit and show the cat off on zoom meetings and splash his little ginger feline face over sosh medz.
This weekend I will have a snoop on amazon and buy a few microphones (but no spit guards) so we can record a shodcast. I will then plug my podcasts so relentlessly that even the MLM huns look tame in comparison to my desperate pleas for people to like me. I won't tell my friends and family I've lost my job, I will simply tell them "I'm taking a career break or I'd never get to see my cat"

Tbh this all sounds too exhausting and I have a little more dignity. Perhaps I, like Jamie, should just go find a "real job"

Soz for being a Debbie Downer, I just needed to air some laundry and also have a dig at their stupid, pathetic fairytale, freeloading, colourless excuse for a life. Ive got a feeling she's going to live under my skin so much in the next few months as she swans around without a care, leeching off people who are potentially in similar boats as ive found myself in who are more gullible and easily manipulated by her lies and sales pitches.
P.s. Hinch is a grabby wee sociopath!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
The Author should screenshot hinchs story with HER quote and her comment she made and post it on her own Instagram story and Grid so
People see it. Make people more aware that she’s Plagiarised it.
You see these are intelligent people - like Michelle O too - who will eventually highlight the vacuous reality of this z lister to a wider audience.

Reactions: 16
The Author should screenshot hinchs story with HER quote and her comment she made and post it on her own Instagram story and Grid so
Annoyingly she doesn’t have a very big Insta following! And i feel like the people who do follow her are unlikely to be hinchers so I’m not sure it would make a huge impact.
You’re right tho she should absolutely make a fuss of the fact hinch copied.

Reactions: 13
Madame hinch with 4.1 million followers isn’t even known by her, she don’t sound too happy
C194E41F-EB6F-4FEF-8CAF-C549E7322A54.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Well lads, today I learnt that the business I work for will cease to operate and I am going to be made redundant in the summer.
Ive spent a lot of today assessing my options and beggining to think about my next steps. My favourite so far is what I'm calling the "Inch method"

I'm going to become Mr Shoes's driving force. I'll raise our cat and let him take credit and show the cat off on zoom meetings and splash his little ginger feline face over sosh medz.
This weekend I will have a snoop on amazon and buy a few microphones (but no spit guards) so we can record a shodcast. I will then plug my podcasts so relentlessly that even the MLM huns look tame in comparison to my desperate pleas for people to like me. I won't tell my friends and family I've lost my job, I will simply tell them "I'm taking a career break or I'd never get to see my cat"

Tbh this all sounds too exhausting and I have a little more dignity. Perhaps I, like Jamie, should just go find a "real job"

Soz for being a Debbie Downer, I just needed to air some laundry and also have a dig at their stupid, pathetic fairytale, freeloading, colourless excuse for a life. Ive got a feeling she's going to live under my skin so much in the next few months as she swans around without a care, leeching off people who are potentially in similar boats as ive found myself in who are more gullible and easily manipulated by her lies and sales pitches.
P.s. Hinch is a grabby wee sociopath!
Sending you virtual hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she deleted it? I don’t seem to be able to see the comment now. I’d bet on her just removing the post completely rather than acknowledging it

Reactions: 5
The give birth at anytime thing is a classic ploy to make her the somewhat “victim” and the psychologist woman the villain

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It may be early labour Sopha, but you still have time to credit the author of the quote you stole last night for attention. On the plus side a genuine edit with promote your post for you. Look on it as a win.

Reactions: 27
I don't see the baby making an appearance this week if she wrote she can't wait to see SS next week in the garden... unless there are pre records afoot...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry you went through all and glad you cottoned eventually. I think Hinch just perpetuates dangers stereotypes and false narratives and would be the last person to acknowledge that her posts are harmful to some people for that reason!
And yes, stupid bint doesn’t realise her account is mrshinchhome which def isn’t her name.
I think this is a response to me, not quite sure but I'll roll with it, honestly it was the actual nest thing to happen to me, it made me realise my body doesn't define me, who I am is, not what I see or what I think I need to be, so I went and got help, which is all the advice I can give to her who I know is reading... go and get help, there is nothing wrong with it, I went through so many years feeling there was something wrong with it but when I got the help I needed, by god did my life improve, so Sophie if you're reading this like we all know you are. There is no shame or embarrassment to say you are struggling go and seek the help and you won't need to cry troll constantly. There is also nothing wrong with seeking help for yourself or for your child, as a mother or a father its actually the best thing you can do as a parent

I’m sorry you went through all that. The pressure to “bounce back” can be relentless. I’m glad you got yourself beyond that mindset.
I just think Hinch either refuses to acknowledge or doesn’t care that she is part of the problems and her posts can be harmful to others.
The thing is I wouldn't change the person I today just for going through what I went through, I know help people that I know are struggling and I know they need help, just by looking at them, so every down thing some one goes through can lead to a sliver lining in my opinion, which is what sofa should be showing, make it okay and make sure you direct people to the right places because you've been through it before, but no she won't she'll peddle her book as the way to be better, but it isn't, obsessive cleaning isn't the answer I've tried that one, it doesn't bleeping work you need actual help then you will see your life change

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She can't give credit now as so many hinchers including her own husband have acted as if the words came from her so it's too late 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I have second-hand embarrassment for Hinch that's pathetic. How hard is it for you either come up with words of your own or credit a quote....extremely cheeky.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bloody hope so! It’s been years now! Longest, most boring pregnancy ever
Didnt she say in decemebet that she was further along than she had left. Uts now april end which would mean she was only 4 months in december. Why not tell people when you are due. Dnt get it.

Reactions: 5
Just going back to her rant... yes all kids develop different but you have to support them still. My son has a language disorder and I was banging on the speech therapists door the second he turned 2 to start therapy and be in ‘the system’ . I was doing all sorts of activities.. learning Makaton and researching constantly. We are not throwing shade at Ron and we know all children are different but as a parent SHE SHOULD BE SUPPORTING HIM! it makes me so angry.. I do not switch off for 1 second when it comes to my son.. If I don’t do this for him who will???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.