Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I took inspiration from J.K Rowling and I've written a new book called Barry Kotter and the Palaeontologist's Bone. It's about a a few wizards that go to a school called Bogwarts. The main characters are Barry Kotter, Shermione Stranger and John Beasley.

Palaeontologist's Bone sounds awful, but it goes :ROFLMAO:
I just nearly choked reading that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thousands of women have got themselves into debt buying things they don’t need to try and emulate the grey castle only for her to slowly start phasing out that look lol. You can’t make it up. I’ve thought for a long time (since she bought the veg crates) that it was clear she was slowly adding in brown/beige tones and today has solidified it.

Reactions: 22
Anyone actually sat through that sink clean and wonder why, just why did you do it. I think I’m the one that needs help, watching a stranger on the internet cleaning clean things..Tbh I much prefer a butler sink, someone cleaning one of those may be more of a turn on! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is the doctors comment deleted?!
I can’t find her original comment where she asked politely for it to be referenced correctly. The comment on SS is still there!! So bad if she’s just deleted comments! 😳

Reactions: 5
I'm glad Ronnie isn't cooped up indoors but there's such things as a park, a walk, a field with a football and a picnic... Find the woods and collect sticks.. he must be bored out his lil skull seeing that garden day in, day out.

Is it not hot in Essex or something? What's with the fluffy hoody? It's 17 degrees where I live!! My kids are in shorts and a t-shirt and my girls in dresses.

Reactions: 9
Thousands of women have got themselves into debt buying things they don’t need to try and emulate the grey castle only for her to slowly start phasing out that look lol. You can’t make it up. I’ve thought for a long time (since she bought the veg crates) that it was clear she was slowly adding in brown/beige tones and today has solidified it.
Me being one of those people who thought I needed to get everything she showed on her stories. Racking it up on credit cards! I have baskets full of cleaning products still nearly a year after and I still haven’t used it all. I thank every day I found tattle.. it saved me!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve been saying from day 1, she does NOT want a girl. Ever. She’s too jealous to have a daughter, she’d never cope with not being Jamie’s no1 girl anymore.
Yes, she would be one of those mother's who is jealous of their daughters. Very sad.

I don't hate Hinch like most of you but she is acting really strangely on her stories lately? Completely bizarre (still endlessly cleaning her sink though!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope not too triggering to talk about this but has been on my mind. I was drawn into the hinch world, albeit not for very long (a few weeks if that - something felt a bit off and here I found the light) Mental health issues are rising and I have had my own anxiety etc and I can totally see how these accounts become hugely addictive (almost like a drug to ‘help’ people cope with other stuff, often previous unhealed stuff)) We all know hoarding can be hugely compulsive to addictive personalities.

I’m just really confused by a lot of stuff, do you think hinch is aware of how her account can actually have a negative impact on the more vulnerable in our community, she knows this, so takes advantage (don’t really want to believe that) for self-gain. As she talks about her own mental health, I just can’t help but see a huge paradox..

Here we laugh and jest (Which is refreshing btw) but truthfully I think this is all rather serious too. People can be very fragile, I just hope hinch has some self awareness around this subject..

Hope makes some sort of sense what I’m saying

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She hasn’t said how much those planks of wood cost has she? A quick google suggests to me around £20-40 each. Not exactly essential is it? Just spending for the sake of it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.