Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

patsy38

personally I think the purpose of the grid post was for everyone to weigh in with "every child is different, Ronnie is fine, he is not even two" etc.. Lots of people have done this but equally a lot of people with children that have special needs/delays have also showed support to say how they have had similar experiences, I dont think this is what she has wanted. People have showed support whilst acknowledging that Ronnie does have issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Mo Harris

She’s so fucking thick she can’t even steal someone else’s work effectively.

She’s missed out a chunk of the authors first sentence so that it doesn’t make sense anymore! It’s been ‘instagrammed and retweeted many a time, ironically on these very platforms’. Sorry, what? 🤔 How is that ironic? Where else would something be instagrammed and retweeted other than on, well, Instagram & Twitter?? Thick, thick, thicko!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @MooMooG
From page 40 and beyond.
Made to fit Mrs Hinch, mummazzz of 3, one with a mullet, one with fleas & one still to meet his “aunties”.

To make it fair on the next thread titles, if you can, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

Tuesday.
Ron helped her in the kitchen.
Gretal had a sing.
She tried out a new cleaning gel and did some late night cleaning.
Wednesday.
Brought out her Azalea plant.
Said she was 5ft9, but her book says 5ft10!
She had a rant, nothing new there.
Today.
The cleaner is in, so a no show for the cleaning sensation
But Jamie has taken the tag on by posting.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Oh for fuck sake Sophie you can’t do anything right can you. You STILL haven’t given her credit and she didn’t “write about this in an article” she WROTE AN ARTICLE THAT YOU HAVE COPIED WORD FOR WORD.
You’ve actually made things worse for yourself now tho because you can’t deny any knowledge of the plagiarism.

Imagine thinking you’re THAT untouchable you have the audacity to throw a shady snide comment when YOU are the one that has done wrong.

Hope the Dr sues the bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Mum of two

VIP Member
Lovely photo of Ronnie, but why does he need a hat, is it so warm in 'the village' today?
Or is it.
A. to stop the trolls commenting on his hair.
B. Mumazzz has butchered it again.
Or C. He's had a proper haircut and it's going to mess with her pre-records. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

poppy0110

It might be just me but aren’t we still in a pandemic? I don’t understand why Jamie is taking Ronnie to the shops with him? She’s at home and he would be safer at home than going around shops unnecessarily... It doesn’t make sense to me. I wouldn’t want my child being exposed to the possibility of catching anything when it can clearly be avoided. I know sometimes we can’t help it but they say ‘SHOP ALONE WHERE POSSIBLE’ and it was possible!
Maybe I’m just dramatic 🤔

Reactions: 51

Polkadot123

VIP Member
The psychology is a child psychologist from NYC who went to Yale. She has only gone and plagiarised a psych doctor from the big apple. That doctor will not back down from this. Hopefully someone puts her onto the management company and Penguin.

NYC just went through hell because of the pandemic. Ffs So-Faux is fucking confident that she can do what she wants. Plagiarism wouldn’t never cross her mind because it’s the last thing that happen to any of her “books”.
She's stolen from someone who is actually intelligent and successful. Not just these soppy quotes she puts over sunsets from Pinterest (and you can't find the original author). She has no excuse not to credit this woman.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Sorry girls and maybe some boys but who is Michelle I keep seeing her name but dont get who she is pls help 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Michelle Ogundehin!, She basically oited hinch completely and called her stuff in a polite way outing her methods as toxic and has outshone her with proper cleaning methods and has outed her use of fairy liquid and other things, Soph blocked her right away and has kept mum since about her.

Honestly the birth of this baby is all she has left to save her titanic of a career and Soflora is going to want to rest after popping out that kid but guess what she knows she can't fuck around for long because her career is fast ending, no content, nothing new to bring, there's only so much shit she can order from ebay, nursery decor was very anti climatic as was AstroTurf, she can't extend or do fuck all else to that house, she Cleans an already clean sink, has used up every pinterest cleaning tip she can and all she has left is plagiarism of marie kondo methods and she knows like fuck she can go there, she's getting upstaged every minute by Stacey and has cried troll more times in a month than any other time in her career. Its just one fuck up after another, in just one month she's went from Azaylia to sinkgate to plagiarism, what the fuck next?? She is clinging on like anaglypta wallpaper this twat. Just go Soph your finished hun and you know it its a sad day when even your rip off Sheep have more presence and content than you do. Sad Indeed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Chatty Member
i'm so winslet as usual but this latest plagiarism scandal is outrageous!!!!!!!!! THE WOMAN WHO WROTE THE ORIGINAL PAPER IS AN ACADEMIC. you can't just pop "she's written an article on this" on the bottom of an old grid post that nobody will really see because its just an edit. it's only because you nusty trolls have been watching to see if she does anything that its even been noticed. she is unbelievable!!!! and i hope Dr Rebecca tells her its not fucking good enough!!!!!!!!! why is she SUCH a priiiiiiiiiiicccckkk???? my god!!!!!!!! fucking pissed me right off this has.

• Angry

alba24

Chatty Member
Wanking a tap first thing in the morning. Sophie, you might think I’m a jealous troll but really... I just feel so sorry for the sad life you have.

• Haha