Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slowly but surely introducing more beige/biscuit and wood into Castle greyskull. Watch the huns freak out and change their entire colour schemes.
Screenshot_20210423-135343_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate to the party I've been away a few days but does this doctor lady know that sopha stole her quote ?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That hincher who keeps commenting on the Dr's post 🙈 Hinch is clearly ignoring the Dr's attempts to contact her..plajarism on that scale is unacceptable there's no excuse, sorry. She can post what she likes, fine but she could have used her own words easily. She made a conscious decision to copy and paste and slightly change a paragraph from an article and duped her followers including her own husband into thinking she wrote it..that's not normal behaviour for a 'best-selling author'. Asking someone to credit your work is not trolling ?! She was so polite as well ffs.

I’m but a humble troll yet even I know from my job you don’t mess with the Americans when it comes to things like this; their culture is different to the UK, they don’t just whine about things like this they get lawyers involved. Plus this is a very educated lady, who has worked very hard to get to where she is.

Hinch might have majorly fucked up here. I don’t think the delete and pretend it didn’t happen routine will fly here especially now it’s been put in the news 😳

Reactions: 48
She’s slowly and slyly changing her home decor, all those 🐑that copied the grey trend will be beside themselves 😂 you really are relatable aren’t you sofa

I feel like the only one that bothers to read a few pages of the thread before posting :LOL: I've seen the same screen shot 10 times 😂 No offense to some people but put the work in to read a few pages rather than asking what you've missed - you haven't missed anything you can go back a few pages!!

Sorry not trying to be rude :LOL:

She's her own worst enemy, she should have just said who penned the quote now she's aware of them rather than blocking and ignoring while charging ahead!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It’s still there. This is what she wanted them for.
I said 5 threads back she wouldn't do a big decoration change she will bring in oak and bisskiiit in dribs and drabs around the house filter duck out it until each item is replaced with white and oak shite and those pain and the arse fake flowers that piss powder all over the place. Now hinch is going Biskit scandi even her flock on the FB have said 'Grey is so 2020 now', like if she lit a rocket out her arse cheeks and jumped off a cliff would you do it to you bunch of brainless tits 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I wonder when she’ll bite the bullet and replace all her carpets and flooring? Surely she won’t do what she done after Ronnie is born and travel for weeks with 2 kids under 2? Although she’ll have ma and whoever else on hand to help her so she might.

Reactions: 10
Waiting for the panic buying to start in home bargz and b&m, I can just see it now, fighting over the last beige coloured decor😂 fucked it with her tesco colab though isn't all that grey? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhh you guyzzzzz got in there first with the planks comments, I won't plagiarise any though 😂 😜
Calling me an my jaymehhh 2 planks of wood hun?? don't worry your dead distant relatives will live on froo my planks of wood. Honestly wish these nasty trollz would just stop ✋ reminds me of my most famous saying I wrote last year 'If you lose your head when all around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you' and don't bovva plagiarising it unless you want a call from my mum and my management. 🙄 Gonna put my phone in the drawer now order a vindaloo and drink a raspberry tea cause I need some sort of deflection from all theez lies made up about little old me, carrrnnt cope guyzzz I don't larrvvvv this one bit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.