Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up.
HAHAHA how embarrassing, she couldn't even write a paragraph about her son without stealing someone else's ideas. What is that about?
So pleased she's been pulled up about it but just like everything else it will get swept under the carpet. Bet she's gutted to be caught out yet again.

Reactions: 20
Go on Dr, sue her. Dare ya

In all seriousness tho I hope this isn't dropped and forgotton by Dr. H

Reactions: 19
What post??? Lawsuit??? What have I missed??? 😂😂

ps I don’t even follow her but this showed up in between scrolling stories on Instagram 😡

F9F815D3-8285-4664-8136-1F5B93F7230B.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m a little surprised Inch and Ronnie were at the shop that early. They are both normally in bed until at least 10 am
what she really meant to say is jamie has just gone to collect ron from ma barker

Reactions: 25
She only shows herself cleaning the sink and sometimes pining her toilet (but never actually cleaning it). She tells us she’s cleaned. Why not show us, she is a cleaner, famous for it supposedly. She is a phoney who exploits her child for freebies.

Reactions: 31
Go on Dr, sue her. Dare ya

In all seriousness tho I hope this isn't dropped and forgotton by Dr. H
I don’t think she will. Clearly she’s tried numerous ways to get hold of Hinch Rose Sue, and i think if she continues to be ignored she will just instruct her solicitor to take over. Fingers crossed anyways🤭🤭🤭

what she really meant to say is jamie has just gone to collect ron from ma barker
Or take him👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eugh, I don’t want to stick up for her or defend her in anyway, but what is the Dr saying she plagiarised? If it’s the comparison is the thief of joy comment, google says it was originally thought to be Teddy Roosevelt that said it first? Unless it was something else she wrote in the paragraph, I don’t know if the doctor can claim that as her own?

Reactions: 2
I think her PR manager at Gleam is away on the sick now with Work Related stress coz they can't take anymore of her balls ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eugh, I don’t want to stick up for her or defend her in anyway, but what is the Dr saying she plagiarised? If it’s the comparison is the thief of joy comment, google says it was originally thought to be Teddy Roosevelt that said it first? Unless it was something else she wrote in the paragraph, I don’t know if the doctor can claim that as her own?
It was the entire first section of her post and other bits go back on the thread someone screenshot the text from the original article.

Reactions: 22
I doubt that an American Dr with a PHD, would waste her precious time trying to contact Hinch unless she felt she has a valid reason too🤔

Reactions: 31
The plagiarised article...

• Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s more than that sentence

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210423_104102.jpg

Here we go 🙄 yeah she's in so much distress and pain that she can't write it in her own words and has to copy someone else's work🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
And now in the press as, I quote, “In an impassioned plea, the 30-year-old said: "Sorry for this long rant but “Comparison is the thief of joy” is an old saying....”

Except she didn’t say it, she nicked it!
And could be sued if she’s doesn’t apologise and correct her mistake🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The plagiarised article...
thank you for sharing that! (And to everyone else that answered), I couldn’t find it on the last thread. So yeah I can see she has literally copied most of the article! 😔 not one original thought in her tiny mind!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.