Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsNMA

Loving the fact SS has nearly as many comments and likes on her post after an hour the Grinch has after 4 days
SS hasn’t even peaked yet, she just getting started!
sadly for Hinch, she’s peaked and is on her way down, I don’t even think CC2 can save her

Reactions: 29

Emxoxo

She way she talks to her husband is vile
The way she talks to him on the podcast is so rude. She’s constantly correcting him on words that she is actually getting wrong herself and interrupts him when he is telling a story. Don’t ask me why I listened to it I had a dentist appointment and they said to bring something to listen to as I was gonna be in for long time after the second episode I had to turn her off the drill at the dentist was better to listen to than her voice😂
I dunno if anyone has listen to it but shes such makes out like she’s a victim all the time and the way she needs constant reassurance from Jamie is just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bunnykins

VIP Member
BUT HAS SHE PACKED THE ESSENTIAL LURPAK.

SWEET BABY JESUS DO NOT FORGET THE BUTTER.
I never knew what everyone was talking about with the butter until my sister told me about the bit in her book. I thought it was for oiling herself up for a quicker birth 😂

If you know, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BunnyBoo22

I could too and it was bugging me so I had a quick look through her highlights. This door mat was swopped weeks ago and then the heart one was moved to the front door.
Let’s go back to those doors a moment...she didn’t have the turf done then but was def hiding something in the garden as she’d blurred the doors, they weren’t dirty. You can see where she went over the lines!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Absolutely, if it is their way of dealing with it, fair enough although I agree that one wouldn’t share pictures of the last stages of terminal illlness in an adult. What I don’t understand is why Ashley Cain‘s posts are almost always of him half naked, pecs and tatoos on show, another photo opportunity for his body.
I highly doubt he's sharing videos or photos of dancing with his dying daughter to show off his body! Every photo or video shown by him you can see how broken he is. Just by his eyes.
He's just being alot quieter than Saf.

zuzu121

You know she’s actually so unrelatable like I had a baby last year and here I am putting everything that’s still in good condition up into the attic, rummaging through clothes trying to find bits that isn’t stained or discolored so it can be saved for baby no2 when that time comes, now don’t get me wrong i could afford to buy all new stuff if I wanted I just don’t see the point and then you look at her who even went and bought a new hospital bag, I’m sure I’m not the only one either, she actually sickens me 😫

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I just fell into a rabbit hole looking at Hinch fangirls on Instagram. How cringeworthy that grown women are behaving like squealing 12 year old girls over a boyband member. They idolise her. So weird and scary.

geordielass72

VIP Member
She really is the MOST repugnant individual. Spoilt brat. She has little or no idea about the real world beyond the walls of Greyskull. She's an out and out liar. Janine now just seems to be a sycophantic moron posting constant reviews on his IG in praise of their shite podcast. He's def looking a stint on I'm A Z Lister Get Me Out Of Here......

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Snarkysnarky

This has seriously been the longest pregnancy in the history of time, considering we would not BELIEVE how far on she was when she announced it.

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
I did not write this and I’m not sure who did - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!! Worth the read. Don’t wait to read it later!

ETA: "Later" by Boucar Diouf

Barely the day started and... it's already six in the evening.
Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
... and the month is already over.
... and the year is almost over.
... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
and we realize it's too late to go back...

So... Let's try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time...
Let's keep looking for activities that we like...
Let's put some color in our grey...
Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this time we have left. Let's try to eliminate the afters...
I'm doing it after...
I'll say after...
I'll think about it after...
We leave everything for later like ′′ after ′′ is ours.
Because what we don't understand is that:
Afterwards, the coffee gets cold...
afterwards, priorities change...
Afterwards, the charm is broken...
Afterwards, the charm is broken...
afterwards, health passes...
Afterwards, the kids grow up...
Afterwards parents get old...
Afterwards, promises are forgotten...
afterwards, the day becomes the night...
afterwards life ends...
And then it's often too late....

So... Let's leave nothing for later...
Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,
the best experiences,
best friends,
the best family...
The day is today... The moment is now...

We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs to be done right away.

So let's see if you have time to read this message and then share it.

Or maybe you'll leave it for... ′′ later "...
And you'll never share it....

Saw this on FB and I had to share here. I particularly liked the part about adding colour. 💕🌈

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
I couldn’t agree more. Surely she needs cuddles, peace, quiet, soft music and lighting and to be wrapped up in a cozy blanket in her final days and hours. I can understand wanting family around and to have photos and videos to remember her, but the singing, dancing and generally everyone performing for the camera and jiggling her about, is just too much. Who knows what pain the poor little mite is in with it all.

• Heart