Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitwoo

I know from personal experience the pain of infertility so I hope I dont offend anybody but saw this and immediately thought of Zopha
Screenshot_20210416-115144_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Oh my 😔
As I drove into Claremont nursery,I so wanted the trees by the gates to be in full leaf.
I took a couple of photos,perhaps someone with a better phone can spot some discrepancies?
I keep looking at the wood stacked up behind the fence??
Come on Souschef....find something 🙏😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Ive got to say this, I’m not one for rule breaking but no one has seen that baby she’s been is hospital all her life, family have just seen from windows.
If my baby had limited days to live, I’m sorry but their nanny, aunts, uncles will most certainly be allowed in my house to say their goodbyes and be a support for me.
I don’t think any of us know what we’d do in that situation until, God forbid, we are in that situation, and yes, having your family and friends their to support you would probably be ignored by the Covid police.

For me, there have been so many deaths in the last 12 months, whereby people haven’t seen their loved ones because of covid rules. There are thousands of children like baby A, literally so many up and down the country. I think of their families. I have two friends going through grief PTSD because of how loved ones have passed on and I wouldn’t wish that up on anyone.

But the thing is that it is being put on social media and played our for millions to see. Make memories, break the rules, film the happy times but don’t upload it to social media. It is rubbing it in the faces of people who have lost loved ones and stuck to the rules.

And to keep on thread, Soph will announce that baby on Monday. Weekend off, and she’ll be back “surprise, look who arrived over the weekend”

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Ah something else living that she can kill. See it. Want it. Buy it. Realise you’re a fucking idiot. Kill it. Or sell it
And repeat. And repeat.
Never in my life has anyone brought me to such rage as this woman. I just don’t get it. Her house and garden is like Steptoes. Yet her army cream over her. She has no regard for the planet, money, other people or living things. She is at the skip more times than I’ve had hot dinners, throwing away stuff she’s not used. Does so much wrong and never apologises such as the plug debacle, hot Zoflo or vase on hob. I could go on
Oh and I can’t believe a word she says or believe her timeline. All fake

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Yes I was told this once too. 10/14 days in hospital. Babies stayed in a nursery next door, brought into you by the nurses. Made to rest and brought cups of tea and food

I was out on my ear the following lunch time, traumatic birth and a long walk to the car park. Fantastic 😂😂😂😂🙄
I can confirm this 👍
When I had mine you stayed in two weeks
We had a little table at the end of the ward with cotton wool balls, a tiny tin of powder for putting on the cord to dry it out, terry nappies nappy liners,( changed to disposables a couple of years later)
Sanitary towels and omg tiny nighties for your baby that fastened at the back with two ties
There was made up bottles and also tiny bottles of water
You stayed in bed and got your meals and the tea trolley came round three times a day 🥰

ETA: they went to the nursery for a couple of nights and were wheeled in in the morning

I still find it hard to get my head round how they chuck you out so quickly after a c-section these days

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Shall I cling on?
Those videos are definitely on 2 different days/trips. You’re still in. Unless she posts a pic of the nails and bump. But then again, she could have secretly had her nails done in lockdown. I wouldn’t put it past her being a Covidiot and all!

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Noooo she’s shown her thumb. I think I have to admit defeat now don’t I. Oh guys. I’m so sorry. I’ll see myself out 😭😭😭😭

She could just be there today for something else and walked past the olive trees so that her pre records (Jamie's clip) " prove" that she still has the bump..and is buying the tree etc. Tree probably bought in Jan already so this is all to convince there is no baby. Unless I see her bump and those hideous pointy claws together today ...I'm thinking you're still on to something.

• Heart

bubblebuttt

Christ I used a Tesco carrier bag for my hospital bag 🤣 but ole relatable Soph has to have Carrtthhh KidsTon 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

CharLou95

Long time lurker here. I know it's been said many times but I think it's wrong that Hinch never holds her hands up and admits fault for posts she puts up that could be a danger/hazardous. The recent example of her unscrewing her sink which led to many people's kitchens flooding. It would be decent if she could hold her hand up and admit mistakes, nobody's perfect.

• Heart

Char2021

I always wonder if they actually find any of the posts on here amusing. Some of the posts/memes are just too funny not to laugh. Even if it was a piss take of myself I'd still have to laugh coz the humour of people on here is witty sarcastic banter at it's best
You'd have to have zero sense of humour not to find some stuff funny.
Bet Jimbo has a little laugh when sophas in bed.

• Haha

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Love the fact that Stacey's toilet picture that's only been up for 55 mins has almost as many likes as Sophies Tesco crap haul.

• Haha
  • Wow

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
What's in a name? Hinch will choose to up her game.
Louis Loo or Theodore Boo,eyes down folks,let's see who knew.

lfoz91

So it would appear she was at Stacey’s the weekend, judging by the way this is worded. “NEXT TIME”??
View attachment 532742
“Can’t wait to sit in there NEXT TIME and do a wee myself” she literally sounds like a child doesn’t she. Will crazy Ma Barker be there too so she can wipe you over when you’ve finished your wee wee on the big girl toilet Soph? Remember to use soap when your washing afterwards! It’s what I tell my 2 year old.

• Haha