Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fran123!!

Going live in the delivery suite with the days newspaper clearly showing the date 😂 then followed up with a copy of the birth certificate 😂
To be fair birth certificate would clear it all right up! But then again are we now making baby no3 into some kind of Obama type celebrity and feeding into Hinch’s delusions of grandeur? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Short30

Iv had kids in my house for 14 years, I’d never be able to have a real plant with real soil in the house, without at least one of them either knocking it over or grabbing soil out and throwing it around, maybe it’s just my feral kids 🙈 but I give that tree a week max

• Haha
  • Heart

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
recently lost our Nana and covid rules did not even cross my families minds. 20 of us, immediate family, surrounded my Nana for over 48 hours in her home. We took turns holding her hand and helping keeping her comfortable. She didn’t die from covid. We didn’t put her on social media, take photos or move her about. She lay in bed on strong pain medication resting. I feel incredibly sad that baby girl is being put on social media at the end of her precious life and also not left to rest in her parents arms.

keeping to subject, Hinch is so needy!. Her post on SS photo May as well have said “I’ve already been to her house and am going again next week for more fake BFF opportunities. I’m a fake fuck and have already had cc2.” Why doesn’t she fuck off and go floating around luxury cottages like she did after Ronnie was born. No one needs to see your fake shit sofa. You are so boring the sheep are realising. The rate you spend that 2 mil it will be gone the end of this year, along with your z list instafame.

• Heart

FancieNancy

Imagine the baby announcement will be like the Tesco one "if I'm honest guuyzz he was born a while back but it just didn't feel right you know..."

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dexy

VIP Member
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
This made me tear up. You are so right. I’ve not seen any of the stories since I watched one in the early days and it felt wrong, like I was intruding but that description of what they are doing breaks my heart. That poor little girl should be able to pass with some dignity. If they want videos fair enough but why share it with millions of strangers?

Babybail93

VIP Member
Showing off all her new purchases, once again proving that this new baby is nothing but content for her.

All about the things aren’t you Soph!

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
These are the door mats when new grass arrived - hope this helps 👍🏻 😂
In my head the new doormat that I’m looking for was another generic greyish one like the “home” one or the love hearts one. Possibly it was the home one.
The beige one definitely was the one she bought and showed us but has taken pride of place nonetheless. There’s a part of me that thinks she’s muddled pre records somewhere along the line. There’s also another part of me. A big part of me that cannot believe how much time I’ve spent looking for a bloody doormat that she may or may not have bought in the last 15 weeks. But I am a dog with a bone and had a very clingy toddler who just wanted to cuddle me all day so I’ve been able to waste more time on this than usual 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Howdy

VIP Member
Death bed visits are allowed even under stricter covid regulations than we are currently at. We checked it out back at the end of November when my mother in law was released home from hospital to die and it was one of the permitted exceptions to the lockdown.
I have no idea how many people are visiting the Cain family as I stopped watching their stories but they are allowed to visit.
The whole situation is becoming a bit of a circus locally and a fly past has been arranged today at noon with a plane intending to skywrite her initial in the air. With things like that happening I would imagine the family feel obliged to keep updating even if they would prefer not to.
Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense.

Crikey, a fly past. That wee girl will be taken outside and jiggled and bounced to watch it I imagine. She looks so very poorly and like she should just be in a peaceful environment. The family all singing loudly at her and the poor love can't even react or open her eyes properly. There's no doubting they adore her but it is uncomfortable.

• Sad

Thelau21

The label maker has killed me off 🤣

"Err Can you label that catheter before you stick it up there. Cheers"

• Haha

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Only just caught up on her stories but I am absolutely gobsmacked that the last thing she posted last night was a picture of Ashley and his fam. Then this morning she posts a picture of her, Ronnie and the dog in a pretty similar pose. Does she not realise how bad this looks? Is it just me? Its really coming across as rubbing it in their faces with what she has. I’m sorry but it shouldn’t take an extremely sick baby and broken hearted family for you to realise how precious your life is.Self centred bitch she is. What is she trying to gain from this because it’s seriously way overboard now