Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratcher

Only came here to say
Why the f**k has she got a new bag for the hospital ? She must have hundreds of bags & let’s face it, longest hospital stay with second baby is usually a few hours even with a c section
Surely any bag she had would have done the trick ? Who needs a special Peter rabbit cath kidston one

not sure why that’s annoyed me so much 😡😡😡

Reactions: 25

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Even with this fiter you can see the lips have been plumped. Sorry Sofish.... Good try though
View attachment 531946
They look pretty identical to me. Unless it’s a fake bump we might have to admit defeat here.
But this still means she is putting her unborn baby, other mums and babies and hospital staff/medics at risk of Covid. (oh and risking a lonley birth... If The Royal Queen Liz has to stand alone for her husband of 73 yrs funeral....) and somone has given her lip fillers while pregnant. I know lying about a birth date is bad... But for me these two selfish, acts are far worse. Who puts a fucking tree before the health of a baby.. Oh, then again who puts a dog before your own child!!!

• Heart

Eyeswideopen123

You’ve all got trees 😫
Who ? Who’s got indoor olive trees ? Not Sharon who works at Tesco with the three kids and the Ford Focus that’s seen better days or are you talking about so called celebrities? I want proof that we’ve Ll got these sodding trees that you’ve not researched at all and won’t have a single clue how to look after, and Ron will dig the dirt out of that planter quicker than you can say hinch haul oh and fatsomes will pee up it for sure that’s why I can’t have free standing plants in my house my boy dog pees up then first chance he gets

she really is a spoilt brat what Sophie wants she has to have right now sorry there really are no such things as geese that lay golden eggs ferucca

Attachments

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Garden centres here have been open throughout lockdown. They are treated as essential like DIY stores. This could have been any time really.
Trees in background look very bare for mid April...
Trees were definitely like that when I took my photo.
I'll tell you why I think this was 'recent'.
First of all it's one of my most visited centres.The guy who owns it is an 'acquaintance',a friend of a friend.He owns 2 other businesses locally,Le Bouchon in Heybridge(5 mins from grinch) and a sister restaurant in Rettendon about 5 miles away.
Rettendon was where the infamous Essex Boy murders took place.
The display changes regularly and until recently the middle area where the red robins are was being used to display winter pansies etc.
The red Robin shrubs behind me when I took the photo weren't there up to approx 2/3 weeks ago.I know this because I went with a friend specifically to buy one.
Believe me,I want to catch her out as much as the rest of you.I do think that the thumbs up was added at a different time to the olive tree saga in order to prove a point.
I am too long in the tooth to feel the need to lie-so to the doubters
That's not being kind 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I don’t like the twisty tree. It looks lopsided. Nah. It doesn’t go in her chav cave at all.
And no way has she done all that today.

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
I’m so sorry but I can’t keep up with these threads tonight (beer goggles 😂) but just wanted to say she really threw that cloth in an aggressive manner didn’t she? Hiccup 🍻😂 anyhow I just wanted to say thank you all for being such lovely trolls 😂I love yas goodnight and god bless🍻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Any need for a £50 hospital bag though...I just used what I had in the house already. I even used a small suitcase. She just larrrvvvvssss showing off and splashing the cash. Just no need for it whatsoever. And this is why she ismt relatable. She's trying too hard to be a 'proper celebrity'.

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Since she likes to name everything, I wonder if it'll be a natural birth, will the baby pop out of Veronica the vagina? Will Paul the perineum hold out? Will the baby be joined by Percy poo :poop: exiting from Annabel the anus? Will the body parts be labelled? Oooohhhhh, it's so exciting, the anticipation :m
I'm so proud to have had an anus named after me. I don't know how this happened to little old me from a tiny village. My parents will be so proud!

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I'm scared for those poor olive trees, their days are numbered, RIP ⚰ #olivetreesmatter

Small mercy is she didn't go for a fiddle leaf fig like the rest of Instagram, notoriously fickle plants, it would die instantly from toxic shock entering the Hinch household.

• Haha
  • Sad

SarahD1983

I think I'm probably just a bit old school but when I had my kids, I just chucked everything into a holdall, no plastic sandwich bags/shoe bags 😏 and
I hope she's planning on taking more than the 4 cotton wool balls she's thrown in 😂.
Also I don't know why she can't just use the same bag she used for Ronnie rather than spend money on a new bag that, lets face it, she won't use again.

zuzu121

Why can’t she be normal and use a sandwich bag like a lot of us have done, put one vest, one babygrow and a nappy into it🙈.. duuuh

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Trees now! 🤣🤣
She has to have instant gratification. I can see the tree being given to tree people or part of another dump run in the future. She will begin not to show that side of the room 🤣 is this a future olivegate?
Just like she wanted her instant garden, a garden made by other people, other peoples plant choices etc etc she doesn't come across as someone who genuinely enjoys gardening or nurturing plants. She likes it when she can buy everything grown and already established. Everything is disposable and interchangeable in all areas of her life, it appears.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just thinking about THAT tomato 🍅

• Haha

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Absolutely this!! I've given palliative care and if this was an adult the law would kick in because adults have the right to consent and people would be saying how its not right to show what they're showing, because at this stage capacity to make a choice to be shown dying generally isn't there.
I haven't even looked at their pages for days because it's just cruel what they're showing.That baby is being used for engagement now and not awareness. They could easily take the videos and pictures for their own personal memories, but each day write a diary and post that for their followers.
She might be just a baby but she's still a little human being who needs dignity and privacy at such a sensitive time.
People like Hinch need to think about if they'd want their dying parent/grandparent plastered all over the Internet because its no different just because its a baby. Just because the parents are posting it doesn't make it right to share and jump on the bandwagon. Plus Hinch always manages to sound so insincere
I absolutely agree with this. When she passes, i think I’ll need to step back from tattle and definitely insta, because I can’t bear to see it all. It’s too much. I understand it’s raised awareness, but now they’re sharing what could be her final days and in my opinion, this should be kept personal.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Not unpopular absolutely agree. I am in no way denying their pain and grief is not real but the life is slowly draining from that little girl and showing it off on insta is not the way to go. she needs all the energy she can get to fight this, they are self serving their own interests by dancing about with a baby that clearly needs rest!. She hadn't actually eaten in 2 weeks and the last thing they should be doing is up and dancing and partying with her trying to get some sort of normal baby physical reaction from her almost like they're forcing her or trying to get her to 'do something and force a smile when clearly she does not thave the physical strength to do so. They need to get off social media, watching that child slowly deteriorate with bruises and her parents showing her bleeding nose. I have palliative nurses here in my city that are friends in NHS England that are angry at the way the parents and family are handling this and at how this has become a circus and Hinch has been part and parcel to that. Of all the millions of messages of support they get daily the parents quickly shared SS and Hinches shout outs and them being first to comment on any posts. Children are not billboards for your fandom. That is a sick child at the end of her life that does not need to be dancing around every five minutes and playing pretend,clearly tired and weak she clearly needs to rest this is end of life care, you have to think about what she needs not trying to play normal with her and overact on insta to serve you as a parent and your grief right now, making her do things she isn't strong enough for, as a parent I'm sure you want to keep her around as long as possible, all this play,dancing and hooha for insta is making her use up what little energy she has, it's not about them, even the illustrations of her head hanging tubes and half conscious, surely nobody wants those pictures to remind them of their child?? that not making memories its all just wrong to me, she is still alive and it's about her not them, definitely not hinch and not anyone else. It's really making me very uncomfortable now. the whole thing.
EOL nurse here and I completely agree. There must be a children’s hospice or something nearby she can be admitted to in order to stop all these dashes to and from hospital 😢 That little girl needs a peaceful environment.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Don’t know if this has already been mentioned as I have a few threads catch up on but does anyone else think Hinch hasn’t got RonnieRoos hair cut to copy off of SS not wanting to cut Rex’s hair? They are literal carbon copies of each other competing for more likes. I do actually like Stacey though, hinch gets on my last nerve!
It’s like comparing Kenny G‘s hair to Dave Hill‘S

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23